Lloyd

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got a very good attitude.

Says he’s not coming here thinking he’s made it, he wants to improve his game. I feel with Windass he thought he had made it when he signed but now he too understands what it’s about. Pretty sure jimmy nicholl’s interview had something similar stating that just being at big club like Rangers doesn’t mean you’ve made it, you have to work hard to achieve success.

Looking forward to seeing him in action (most likely get a full game against Fraserburgh)

8 hours ago, KWBear said:

Absolutely zero fucking doubt that the feeling of stability and calm has been driven from this mans appointment. Been around the block, clearly takes absolutely no shite, and bluntly... he is old - it’s the father figure mentality. He will bollock you where bollocking is required but will be soft enough to bring out the best in any fairy bastards that need their egos massaged before walking out in front of 50k (as if that’s not fucking motivation enough)

Proper coach. No frills. No shite. 

Stick on certainty to be manager if shit goes tits up with murty, but let’s hope that never comes to pass. Our boards absolute fucking incompetence might just have got lucky here. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss

Jimmy has all of the Wallace advice and attitude that he will pass on to the current squad. I was delighted at his appointment and he is doing what I expected. 

IMG-20180126-WA0002.jpg

3 hours ago, Amato said:

Is this one for the future then or are people expecting him to slot right into the starting line up?

I would have him in straight away!

I don't think we can afford to spending the best part of £700k on a future/squad player.

On 1/25/2018 at 21:20, Marky. said:

Must say, Hamilton seem like they were good to do business with tbh. The way the chairman spoke about us saying we had been a pleasure to deal with firstly, but also Martin Canning's words in the piece we put up there.

Not often do you hear managers coming out with things like that. Credit to Hamilton and Canning for the way they've acted throughout the transfer.

They put up a really nice statement wishing him all the best and saying he has all the attributes to play for Scotland. Real class statement.

I've never had a problem with Accies TBH. Have a history of producing good Scottish talent and play football the right way.

3mins 40s in he gets asked about a tckale Rossiter done to him, brilliant response from Docherty but I really like that intensity in training!

Good to hear Rossiter is getting stuck in as well

11 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

They put up a really nice statement wishing him all the best and saying he has all the attributes to play for Scotland. Real class statement.

I've never had a problem with Accies TBH. Have a history of producing good Scottish talent and play football the right way.

Definitely respect them by the way they have acted.