***The Official Rangers V Hearts Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Drumloyal said:

It's written in the stars mate.  :dance:

Don't man, i'm already dreaming! I really need to calm my shit. Today was huge, fucking really huge.

All I want is a chance, just a chance when we face them at Ibrox just to really see what a) we are made of and b) what they are made of. If the points gap is somehow 7, 6 or 4 at that stage, oh my Ibrox will be fucking bouncing!

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Good 3 points.  Thoroughly deserved.  Could and should have been more but I'll take that any day.  Now let those two bastards fight it out tomorrow.

That'd be against the rules, but:p:.

know what you mean though. Superb performance all-round but a bit squeaky bum-ish before the 2nd.

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Do we dare to dream?  stranger things have happened, and the tarriers have capitulated bigger leads than 9 points.

could we be actually going for 55 here?

Can you imagine the fucking implosion in Sottish footbal if we won the league this year :lol:

I will wank myself into a coma if we, against all odds, do these Paedo cunts.

keep believing.

Just now, offminorthreat said:

I'd go as far as to say if we won, it would be our sweetest title in my lifetime. 

Absolutely, Helicopter Sunday was incredible as was the Dunfermline game at Ibrox but a title this season would eclipse anything we've done in my lifetime. It means that much 

Archived