***The Official Rangers V Hearts Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we dare to dream?  stranger things have happened, and the tarriers have capitulated bigger leads than 9 points.

could we be actually going for 55 here?

Can you imagine the fucking implosion in Sottish footbal if we won the league this year :lol:

Just now, gogzy said:

Do we dare to dream?  stranger things have happened, and the tarriers have paitulated bigger leads than 9 points.

Can you imagine the fucking implosion in Sottish footbal if we won the league this year :lol:

I believe, fr the first time in years

Just now, gogzy said:

Do we dare to dream?  stranger things have happened, and the tarriers have paitulated bigger leads than 9 points.

It would be the sweetest of sweet ways to get it right up this whole country never mind those terrorist loving cunts 

Just now, BILLYBOY50 said:

Bastard my dog was Barking to get out I let him out and missed that we had scored again yes ya fucking dancer there's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers no not one and there never shall be one yeéeeeeeeeeeeha 

i went for a piss and we scored a second. bastard. need to catch a highlight at some point.

Archived