Why not?

KeyserSoze

Said it in the match thread, I don't think a single member of our playing or coaching staff had any idea how we were trying to play today. I think they went out there more in hope than expectation that somehow things would fall into place and in the end the taigs really didn't have to do anything special to completely dominate us.

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

The fans have been saying for ages that you can't sit off celtic and let them play. And what do we do? Sit off them and let them play.

Embarrassing when 20’000 alcoholic drug fuelled fans can see what we need to do, yet Murty can’t. 

Because he is inexperienced.  He said he, and I quote "watched over the game (at ibrox) more times than you can count"

How can ANYONE watch that game more than once not se the flaws, and train.coach the players to play against that?

What infuriates me isn't the fact that THEY are not that good, what infuriates me is that there was no professional approach today and as I have said for longer than I cam remember, a lack of leadership.

Things need to be clarified and changed now.  Not in 4 weeks.

1 minute ago, big blue Fin said:

We blew it today.

Murty is not good enough to manage this team unfortunately I don't see any queue of time served trophy winning managers willing to take over when there's no money and a shit squad.

We don’t need a Trophy winning manager, we just need a manager who has experience just until the end of the season, there must be a few that want some holiday money.

5 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

It’s psychological now, no one in our squad thinks we can beat them now.  

Spot on. We were beat before we stepped out onto the pitch today, I’ve never seen any football team go out into a derby game with so little fight pride or passion. Add to that Murtys tactics and subs and we’re lucky it wasn’t more.