Hold your head up in work tomorrow

I'm going to bed dreading getting up and going into work tomorrow. Prolonging the pain. If today/yesterday was bad, tomorrow could be even worse.

I hope some, if not all of those cunts wearing the famous jerseys today will have a sleepless night too....worrying about their day 'at the office' tomorrow? Highly doubt it, the wee lambs. 

Sick of it.

23 minutes ago, The Widow's Son said:

Hope all good bears can hold their heads up high in work tomorrow even through the hurt and pain.  I'm sure the comments will be flying thick and fast.  With Old Firm defeats so frequent these days, perhaps their celtic colleagues won't even mention it.

Thanks. Ok i feel fine now 

It will be a cunt tomorrow as it has been the last few years, fuck them, desperately wanted a win against them and hopefully this bastard of a run ends soon but will still have my head held high, at least I can always remind them of there history towards children was the plastic paddy taigs fuckers, :UK:

27 minutes ago, The Widow's Son said:

Hope all good bears can hold their heads up high in work tomorrow even through the hurt and pain.  I'm sure the comments will be flying thick and fast.  With Old Firm defeats so frequent these days, perhaps their celtic colleagues won't even mention it.

You're having a fucking laugh.

31 minutes ago, The Widow's Son said:

Been on this site for a while.enjoy the comments ,but don't post much..........but I have to say that is the stupidest sentence I have read in the 52 years  I have been able to read.

12 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

It’s in one ear and out the other now I’m afraid. They know we’re shite, we know we’re shite. It’s not like it used to be.

Yeah but just tell them WATP

Taigs don’t like that

Failing that BJK

Dont like that either

Ha

I’ll just hit them with the Bill Struth speech and everything will be fine, or maybe they will just go easy on me like our current manager because things are a bit raw and they dont want any confrontation or maybe as the OP says they wont even bother their arse because its just the norm now, I think it will be the latter, we are a pale imitation of the club we once were, aye we will maybe be back one day but right now I cant see it being anytime soon.