Sean Goss

Broxi

I know he had a couple of really poor games but before that he was by far our best player. Don't quite understand why he's getting completely shut out now, especially when Dorrans and Docherty haven't been great. Dorrans played well today but before today Goss' worst performances were on par with Dorrans and Docherty's average performance imo. Would like to see him back but I fear because he's only here on loan he's being sidelined to let the others play

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

I know he had a couple of really poor games but before that he was by far our best player. Don't quite understand why he's getting completely shut out now, especially when Dorrans and Docherty haven't been great. Dorrans played well today but before today Goss' worst performances were on par with Dorrans and Docherty's average performance imo. Would like to see him back but I fear because he's only here on loan he's being sidelined to let the others play

Murphy, Cummins and Martin are all here on loan but get played as well. 

Goss treatment is bizarre. Especially in the context of Murty’s stubborn “stick with his favourites” approach. 

I can only conclude that Goss stole Murty’s yogurt out the fridge. Or something equally insulting 

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

Goss treatment is bizarre. Especially in the context of Murty’s stubborn “stick with his favourites” approach. 

I can only conclude that Goss stole Murty’s yogurt out the fridge. Or something equally insulting 

True but those 3 (hopefully not Martin) all have a likely chance of still being here next season whereas Goss will be back to QPR. Murphy is also the only player in his position whereas we just paid money for Docherty and Dorrans was a big summer signing coming back from injury. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

He had two good games

He had a lot more than just two good games. Before that old firm game he played in everyone on the forum were saying they would happily pay up to £3m for him. 

In before everyone now saying they never said that. 

3 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Murphy and Cummings are likely to be permanent members of this team next season.  Martin plays due lack of other options.  Goss was only here for the short-term as QPR have no intention to sell.

Murty's 'the situation is fluid' pish was laughable in all honesty.  Dorrans is better off with the game time and let Goss go back to QPR.

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

he is not a world beater but I am a little surprised he has fallen so far out of favour given Murty was talking about signing him just weeks ago and then getting an earful from Holloway for his trouble.

maybe it's our way of lowering his value.

What a laugh that was. Two soon-to-be-unemployed no-marks arguing over a player who won’t get a game for either club next season.

3 minutes ago, Broxi said:

He had a lot more than just two good games. Before that old firm game he played in everyone on the forum were saying they would happily pay up to £3m for him. 

In before everyone now saying they never said that. 

Hearts and St Johnstone were his only good games

I thought Goss looked good near enough every game I seen him play before a below par display in the old firm. He looked like everything we had been missing for years, someone who could put their foot on the ball and help get us playing a bit.

Definitely deserves another chance over the likes of Docherty and Halliday, find it bizzare he’s been completely frozen out 

5 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I rated him. Thought he controlled games at ease, which none of our midfielders can do.

Genuinely believe the reason we're not playing him is because we know we have got no chance of keeping him on next Season.

Agreed but when we're battling for 2nd place we need our best players to be playing to give us the best chance of winning these remaining games so that's pretty stupid if that's what we're doing

30 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

QPR have probably told us that they didn’t send him up here for us to drain whatever ability the lad had out of him so play him again and we risk a lawsuit.

Might actually, be a kind of truth in that, I think that Murty upset QPR back in March by suggesting Goss was already going to be a Rangers player, and QPR manager Holloway got quite angry at the suggestion, then Murty clarified he knew he was a QPR player. :duh:

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

Might actually, be a kind of truth in that, I think that Murty upset QPR back in March by suggesting Goss was already going to be a Rangers player, and QPR manager Holloway got quite angry at the suggestion, then Murty clarified he knew he was a QPR player. :duh:

Aye he was clearly a favourite of Murtys and now he’s just disappeared. Got to be something in that. I know he was awful in a few games but so has everyone.