POTY awards tonight?

MattyBlue

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The Union Bears have kidnapped Lee Hodson and MOH  and are demanding a £2.50 ransom.

shocking scenes.

The other players had a whip round & came up with a tenner if the UB’s held into the pair of them......

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Realise it’s not just players there? 

Fans and families in attendance. 

I normally back the UBs, but that’s just fucking tarrier behaviour. 

Is it fuck. Players should be embarrassed to even turn up, they deserve everything they get and more. A fucking disgrace each and every one of them.

1 minute ago, EatDolphins said:

Mate's there. Says a.hamd full of wee fuds were at the door. Thats it.

I'm there anaw, we have dropped into a delta formation with APCs lined up along Charing Cross and IEDs planted across the entrance to blow Murtys leg aff. 

9 minutes ago, DrFunke said:

Fully expect the abuse but ive said before the UB dont represent me or my club. Im as sick as everyone at this shite and it costs me a fortune to attend each game travelling from down south...but a few fannies in their tracksuits walking back and forward towarda bouncers like its 11pm on sauchiehall st at The Moon doesnt help and only makes us look more of a joke

The UB are literally the only people representing our club at the moment, who aren’t in it for themselves only. 

More people need to start appreciating what they do. 

5 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

Nothing would hit Russell Martin anyway... he’s excellent at getting out of the way of everything

Unbelievable that that cunt is a professional fitba player. The only centre half in the world that’s never won a heider in his life 

Get the spastic to fuck

1 minute ago, Wullie72 said:

The UB are literally the only people representing our club at the moment, who aren’t in it for themselves only. 

More people need to start appreciating what they do. 

..and what is that exactly....

Just now, Wullie72 said:

Fans that went are a disgrace. 

Ffs mate that cost 140 a head. A few would have been there the day as well so that’s around 200 quid wasted basically?

if I’d paid 140 I’d be there and let them all know how I’m feeling 

7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Realise it’s not just players there? 

Fans and families in attendance. 

I normally back the UBs, but that’s just fucking tarrier behaviour. 

It really should have been cancelled and fans reimbursed.To allow it to go ahead is a slap in the face to everyone.As for those in attendance I would hope they are making their feelings known as well.Its about time those who represent us get a true feeling about the contempt we hold them in.The quicker we all unite as a fan base to show enough is enough then hopefully the quicker we can start to get OUR Club back.

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Seems like the only fuds that are there are the ones that paid money for a fucking Player of the Year dinner after the season we've just had :lol:

The biggest fuds of the night are the ones asking Murty and co for fucking selfies