POTY awards tonight?

MattyBlue

Why the fuck is out POTY on tonight, the night of an OF (with a likely pumping) and the SPFL awards. 

Stupid to begin with, and even worse that it’s going ahead after today’s result. 

That said, if cunts are chucking in flashbangs and threatening players that’s bang out of order. Pure scum like behaviour. Not to mention tables will have paying fans, and families. 

Today gets worse and worse. 

2 hours ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

It’s probably been booked for this date for months to be fair. The fixture only got announced a few weeks ago. 

There was always a 5/1 chance this fixture would crop up....

19 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Hope they fire an ICBM in next.

strictly speaking....it's very difficult to do an ICBM by launching it in the very city it's going to arrive in......

Pedantic Loyal

............................................................................ but i like how you're thinking 

Fully expect the abuse but ive said before the UB dont represent me or my club. Im as sick as everyone at this shite and it costs me a fortune to attend each game travelling from down south...but a few fannies in their tracksuits walking back and forward towarda bouncers like its 11pm on sauchiehall st at The Moon doesnt help and only makes us look more of a joke

1 minute ago, MuirhouseBear said:

Cannot believe some are slating a group of supporters who actually care. Greetin about a flash bang and some abuse? Every one of the spineless bastards should have a sore face the night 

They have every right for me. So pathetic in the cup game and today at least show effort and desire. Pumped 5-0 today and our GK was our man of the match tells you everything. Murty should have been gone 2 weeks ago. 

7 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

strictly speaking....it's very difficult to do an ICBM by launching it in the very city it's going to arrive in......

Pedantic Loyal

............................................................................ but i like how you're thinking 

We have good relations with Trump I'm sure hes has a few spares hes willing to drop on Murtys empty skull. 

9 minutes ago, MuirhouseBear said:

Cannot believe some are slating a group of supporters who actually care. Greetin about a flash bang and some abuse? Every one of the spineless bastards should have a sore face the night 

Nothing would hit Russell Martin anyway... he’s excellent at getting out of the way of everything