No comment

If you’re going to ban manager and players from talking to the press after the game surely a board statement is required.

To go to your rivals ground and lose 5-0 in another shambolic and pathetic performance and nothing be said at all is beyond unacceptable. I didn’t want to hear murty say we will learn, the players are hurting etc. If I’m honest, nor did I want to hear any of the players but the board needed to release a statement of some kind. Absolute circus of a board.

I have sorted out my wardrobe and taken clothes to charity shop

tidied up my garage and put on washing up out washing to dry 

nipped in to the co op for some energy juice and still FUCK ALL 

RAGING 

some cunt say SOME-FUCKING-THING

12 minutes ago, tom1780 said:

I have sorted out my wardrobe and taken clothes to charity shop

tidied up my garage and put on washing up out washing to dry 

nipped in to the co op for some energy juice and still FUCK ALL 

RAGING 

some cunt say SOME-FUCKING-THING

Get a wife/Girlfriend/Boyfriend to do those jobs

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I don't think we have any real men at the club. You keep hearing Souness going on about the clubs he played for "we had real men who sorted it out on and off the park".  We have boys pretending to be men. 

Wish we could have a Souness type now.  Watching him on Sky yesterday, he laid waste to Arsenal describing some of them as disgraceful and "pretend footballers" his tone was full of rage and disgust, didn't raise his voice but scary man.  Thierry Henry and the presenter were basically looking at him with mouths open neither of them brave enough to challenge him to his face.

Just now, Sparkle said:

Wish we could have a Souness type now.  Watching him on Sky yesterday, he laid waste to Arsenal describing some of them as disgraceful and "pretend footballers" his tone was full of rage and disgust, didn't raise his voice but scary man.  Thierry Henry and the presenter were basically looking at him with mouths open neither of them brave enough to challenge him to his face.

He tells it like it is. The generation that Thierry Henry was part of  - and now beyond that to the present day -  view the EPL as a big millionaires club where they're all pals. The Souness era viewd other players as the enemy.

I am not a fan of the man, but I think that was why Roy Keane stood out so much for man u - he epitomised a Souness era player - but played in the millionaires club. and his contempt for them was (and still is) palpable

I think it took it out of them last week sending out that statement about the Hibs ticket allocation. Still exhausted and back slapping , hi-fiving and putting Hibs in their place. It was like being savaged by a sheep! Cowards and no backbone in that boardroom of ours.

52 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

If you’re going to ban manager and players from talking to the press after the game surely a board statement is required.

To go to your rivals ground and lose 5-0 in another shambolic and pathetic performance and nothing be said at all is beyond unacceptable. I didn’t want to hear murty say we will learn, the players are hurting etc. If I’m honest, nor did I want to hear any of the players but the board needed to release a statement of some kind. Absolute circus of a board.

I'm just hoping they are locked in talks which will give us a new manager before our next match.