No comment

Murty said if he wins the remaining 4 games he should get the job.  That's come back to bite him instantly.  First question he'll get is not he's failed to meet that target should he walk away.  No wonder he's in hiding.  Utter shitebag.

2 minutes ago, gj923 said:

More important things to do like get ready for the awards ceremony. Actually thankful as I honestly could not suffer through a bumbling press conference from Murty unless he was to say I resign and King is a cunt...

If they let the player of the year shit go ahead I’ll Be fuming

11 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

FUCKING GUTLESS SHITEBAGS. OUR FANS HAD TO SUFFER THAT SHITE AND THEY CAN'T EVEN HAVE THE BALLS TO FACE THE CAMERAS? FUCKING GUTLESS SPINELESS BASTARDS!

Exactly right. You could set up a poor side to frustrate just about any team. But when you have a team of spineless shitebags then you can do nothing. 

I'm not really surprised no-one wants to face the press.    I doubt if any of them have enough about them to do be able to say anything credible by way of messaging to the Support after yet another shambles of a game and yet another shambles of a season (......and the shambles isn't over yet).

If anyone should be doing any talking to the press it should be a responsible Director.  They are they ones who are supposed to be the guardians of the Club and its on their watch that yet another shambles is unfolding.    Time they stood up and faced the music instead of retreating into boardrooms and conference calls and cosy meetings and all the other privileges of being a Director.   How about one or some of them doing a proper job of leading from the front and not offering cannon-fodder Murty to the slaughter yet again or some of the players.  They're done.  Finished.  No point in flogging Murty much more.   There is only so much flogging you can give even a willing horse before even it buckles under the strain.    Not that I have any sympathy for Murty - he took the job and brickats go with it as well and any plaudits (but he's earned none of these).   Its just that there is no point in flogging a managerial horse when it is plainly beyond any value other than the sport of giving out a flogging. 

15 minutes ago, Blue Rino said:

Send the captain (Billy big baws) Tav out to do it, useless cunt that he is.

Guys a fucking clown, a big wean.

I mind seeing him at the airport some trip ... big bag of pick n mix ... Rangers trackie bottoms at his arse ... those big headphones on music blaring ... feet scuffing the floor as he walked ... and that prick is our captain now? 

1 minute ago, MasterD said:

Wouldn't want to hear anything they have to say anyway.

I fukkin would mate, cunts should be out facing the music, apologising to every one off us, especially the bears that had to suffer that in person today.