Ref v Killie

3 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Very erratic 

Was a bluenose growing up to. 

Along with Madden and McLean who's allegiances are supposedly with us , they seem to go out of their way to try to disprove these claims and end up with the sort of inconsistencies that we watched today . Not the worst I've watched , especially this season but really frustrating seeing some of the decisions today again .

This season , we have had to put up with some ridiculous performances from the officials that have been a big factor in our season , and not many of them at the hands of the usual culprits Thompson & Collum .

TBH , I would rather have a ref like Clancy or Walsh in charge of our games now than have someone who allegedly was a Bluenose in their youth . 

I fucking dread what it's goingto be like nest season, as we up the physicality with Gerrard. The now even more hating opposition will try to kick lumps out of us and not ayellow card will be shown, whilst we will be lucky to finish a game with 11 men.

I rember when Souness arrived and we upped our physicality, with better players mind you and we suffered at the hands of those incompetent bastards. We still win in the end though, but the levelof hatredhas ped a notch since then imo.

25 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Beaton carding Tav for the crime of getting forearm smashed then chokeslammed off that prick stokes was the worst piece of refereeing I have ever seen. 

Don't forget McGregor clotheslining Morelos and getting the foul. :duh: WTF.

12 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

I fucking dread what it's goingto be like nest season, as we up the physicality with Gerrard. The now even more hating opposition will try to kick lumps out of us and not ayellow card will be shown, whilst we will be lucky to finish a game with 11 men.

I rember when Souness arrived and we upped our physicality, with better players mind you and we suffered at the hands of those incompetent bastards. We still win in the end though, but the levelof hatredhas ped a notch since then imo.

The physicality will be upped I’m sure.  

Intelligent players who know where & when to be physical on the park will hopefully be brought in.

As opposed to this soft as shit lot we have suffered for far too long masquerading as Rangers players.