I'll just leave this here !

In the 80s they had some really decent teams. That night they beat Barca in the nou camp was unforgettable. Their fans then were decent sorts aswell.

But like most of Scottish football they are now infested by taigs and General Rangers hating vote Yes tartan trannies.

So history aside, FUCK THEM.

4 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

In the 80s they had some really decent teams. That night they beat Barca in the nou camp was unforgettable. Their fans then were decent sorts aswell.

But like most of Scottish football they are now infested by taigs and General Rangers hating vote Yes tartan trannies.

I mind there being a couple of union flags in their end at the Nou Camp

How times and values change 

13 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I used to think Hearts and their supporters weren't to bad but 2012 showed every last club's true rhabid  colours. Fuck every last one of them!!!

2 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

I used to think Hearts and their supporters weren't to bad but 2012 showed every last club's true rhabid  colours. Fuck every last one of them!!!

I lost all respect for their club in 2012 but a lot of the support outwith the jambos kick back mob and social media are good sorts 

34 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Absolutely. I wouldn't shed tears for any of them. As you say fuck em.

Ps Senior clubs that is. Its always sad when a junior club hits the skids.

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

Cunt looks like Deadpool.

Funnily enough I just saved hthis image, Get to fuck you arab bastards and die a slow death. We were forced by your scummy teams to start in the bottom division and had to fight our way back, you cunts can do the reverse.

Deadpool.jpg

5 hours ago, Guardian said:

Some businessman that Thommo.

Yer clubs on the breadline so take a frontline stance on getting half your biggest earners removed.

All those rules they campaigned to get added or changed for sporting integrity are now going to kill the fuds own club. They were only surviving on handouts before in the hope of promotion. They cant afford another year or more in the championship.it was promotion or bust for the rats.......and they didnt get promotion.

I suspect they will go into admin soon to avoid being docked even more points.

Luvvly jubbly.

It seems they are about to get a taste of their own medicine, although I don't believe the punishments will be as severe as Rangers were.

DUFC should have thought it through before Booting Rangers out of the league,as that, and the signing embargo gave just one club a financial advantage. That club and and their Res12 campaign are trying to justify what they did and are failing at every step.

I still believe those that booted us out of the league should have been put before the The FIFA Ethics Committee. I won't be happy until FIFA make a public announcement that the then SPL club's acted unlawfully.

Like so many they were driven by a relentless campaign of “Rangers = Evil” propaganda topped with years of petty jealousy and resentment at yet another hammering from the mighty. Normally reasonable people became rabid Rangers-hating fanatics almost overnight and they didn’t consider for a moment the consequences never mind the unfairness.

As someone who has had Arabs say to my face : “cheat”, “robbing the taxman/NHS/army”, “you bought titles with money that you didn’t have” etc, I can honestly say from an ordinary Rangers fan to the ordinary United fans : GIRFUY sideways. 

Your hatred has been your undoing so hell fucking mend you.

4 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I watched their games on TV during their run to the UEFA cup final in 87. They had a really good team back then and got some great results along the way.

I watched those games hoping they would win and get to the final.  I didn't really have feelings towards the club or their fans one way or the other, had no affection for them but didn't hate them either. Just wanted them to win the UEFA cup that year.

Fast forward a quarter of a century and their club, whilst being run by a bitter, bitter Rangers hating chairman couldn't wait to stick the boot in.

Their rabid fans unable to hear the word Rangers without frothing at the mouth.

Like a lot, not all, but a lot of "fans" in this country they appear to hate Rangers way more than they love their own club......mentallists.

The reaction in this country to our troubles is the reason that right now all I can think is.....GIRFUY, Karma's a bitch.

5 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I lost all respect for their club in 2012 but a lot of the support outwith the jambos kick back mob and social media are good sorts 

Absolutely - most of their offline fans I meet in the east are a good bunch, generally on our side kind of 

1 minute ago, Blue72 said:

Absolutely - most of their offline fans I meet in the east are a good bunch, generally on our side kind of 

After the Murrayfield game was in their boozers and they were bigging us up saying they wanted to be in Rangers end singing 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

After the Murrayfield game was in their boozers and they were bigging us up saying they wanted to be in Rangers end singing 

One of the pubs gorgie way?  Stayed up there early 2000s was always made welcome - unlike other parts of emibra where you’re run out for not wearing green 

Just now, Blue72 said:

One of the pubs gorgie way?  Stayed up there early 2000s was always made welcome - unlike other parts of emibra where you’re run out for not wearing green 

That welfare club across from roseburn stand the Rangers fans pass going to the buses 

54 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

This is true, the internet gives a false impression in a lot of cases. A lot of the forums are filled with right on student twats that pretend they like football because they think they should. Arseholes really. If the internet  hadn't existed no way would the same feeling have been stoked up against us.

7 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

This is true, the internet gives a false impression in a lot of cases. A lot of the forums are filled with right on student twats that pretend they like football because they think they should. Arseholes really. If the internet  hadn't existed no way would the same feeling have been stoked up against us.

True about the internet but I think the tims stoked the fires and most others were happy to pour petrol on it.