Wallace And Miller Fined.

As I said at the time, absolute laughing stock that a ‘manager’ didn’t have the balls to deal with a situation that happens in dressing rooms up and down the country at all levels of football. The fact he had to involve HR is a fucking riddy. I’m glad they’ve won their appeal. 

3 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Also how awkward must it be round the training ground with Murty still working at the club when the players know he’s got fuck all back bone after this shite. 

He is willing to shoulder no blame.

He is the man that stands on the touchlines and has no influence on anything, this is not his fault 

1 hour ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Also how awkward must it be round the training ground with Murty still working at the club when the players know he’s got fuck all back bone after this shite. 

He’ll leave by ‘mutual consent’

Pay-off and sign a confidentiality contract.

It was  always the clubs plan.

4 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

So can we assume Wallace and Miller did exactly what anyone who really cared would have done?

I would think so and fair play to them, it was a shitebag performance of the highest level, GM probably wanted a group cuddle.

30 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I don’t even think the youths respect him, comes across well but is an absolute stawner of a guy

It would be good for all of them - and us - to have gotten this concluded.

Will Wallace ever play a meaningful amount of games under SG?    I can't see it.  

Having got what he wanted I'd be surprised if the next step isn't a quiet exit.    Shame if that happens but right now I can't see how Wallace would get many games under SG.   Be interesting to hear what Wallace himself has to say about committing his future to the Club.