Wallace And Miller Fined.

19 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Yes, i said it.

When ‘Rangers Men’ like Lafferty, Davis, Mcgregor, Naismith etc walked out on the club when we were at the lowest ebb, Lee Wallace Tuped over and stayed.

The revisionism over 2012 is something else..

Because they were rats does not, IMHO, make Wallace a legend, he has my respect for sticking around but that's it!  Tags like 'legend' and 'world class' are tossed around far too easily these days.  But, hey ho, all about opinions, eh? 

13 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

That's is a very common reason for tribunals turning around companies staff discipline matters. They have to be done exactly or the company is stuffed.

Well that can't be true, it wouldn't be like Stuart Robertson to get something wrong  :whistle:

8 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

That's is a very common reason for tribunals turning around companies staff discipline matters. They have to be done exactly or the company is stuffed.

Aye, I’ve learned that one first-hand. It doesn’t particularly absolve either of any blame 

Just now, esquire8 said:

Regardless of the Wallace/Miller incident, Murty should not be anywhere near this club, let alone in charge of our up and coming youngsters. Get him to fuck now please. Let Mulholland n co get on with the job in hand.

Why would Mulholland get rid of the guy he wants incharge of the reserves?

They done what anyone of us would do and tear the team that day and Murty a new arsehole and quite rightly so, it was humilating. Murty's a shitebag and should have a bit of backbone but doesn't. Should be nowhere near the youths. 

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

No, there was literally no way to get him in the squad without leaving out another senior player. 

Thats not true. He could name a 25 man A list and has only named 22. He could have left a youngster out. He has 3 spaces left on his A list.

2 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Thats not true. He could name a 25 man A list and has only named 22. He could have left a youngster out. He has 3 spaces left on his A list.

The only youngster on the A list is Glenn Middleton.

In the 25 player A list, eight of the spaces are reserved for four domestically-trained and four club-trained players (three full seasons between 15-21)

Halliday, Jack, Dorrans and Arfield take up the four domestically-trained players and McGregor is the only club trained player in the squad.

The three spaces left could only be taken up by players who spent three full seasons with us between the age of 15-21. Wallace doesn't fit that criteria.

28 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The only youngster on the A list is Glenn Middleton.

In the 25 player A list, eight of the spaces are reserved for four domestically-trained and four club-trained players (three full seasons between 15-21)

Halliday, Jack, Dorrans and Arfield take up the four domestically-trained players and McGregor is the only club trained player in the squad.

The three spaces left could only be taken up by players who spent three full seasons with us between the age of 15-21. Wallace doesn't fit that criteria.

Is McCrorie not in the squad?

Would think he would have qualified as club trained.

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Yes, i said it.

When ‘Rangers Men’ like Lafferty, Davis, Mcgregor, Naismith etc walked out on the club when we were at the lowest ebb, Lee Wallace Tuped over and stayed.

The revisionism over 2012 is something else..

Rangers got money for Davis and I'm not buying into this Wallace stood by us, he was getting wages way over the top for the league he was playing in , wages he couldn't get anywhere else at the time

3 hours ago, Aubie92 said:

Miller won't discuss it in any detail as it'll be one of the publicity hooks for the inevitable autobiography that'll be ghostwritten by Keith Jackson. 

Leaking details to that scrote is as low as you can get. As someone said, Miller only cares about Kenny Miller. 

19 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Rangers got money for Davis and I'm not buying into this Wallace stood by us, he was getting wages way over the top for the league he was playing in , wages he couldn't get anywhere else at the time

He did stand by us though that is a fact.

Your post is conjecture.

Utter dross like Whittaker and Lafferty found new clubs no bother so I’m positive Wallace and even Jig would have got another club as well.

5 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He did stand by us though that is a fact.

Your post is conjecture.

Utter dross like Whittaker and Lafferty found new clubs no bother so I’m positive Wallace and even Jig would have got another club as well.

On the wages they were on, Wallace doubt it, Jig no fuckin chance.

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Aye he is, he's on the b list. The position thing is done by UEFA and not part of the registration form.

Aye I thought that right right enough, especially after Gerrards pre-season comments about McCrorie.

Not sure we will see much of him this season at all. I like him but he has a lot to learn, however, his energy could have been useful last week. 

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aye I thought that right right enough, especially after Gerrards pre-season comments about McCrorie.

Not sure we will see much of him this season at all. I like him but he has a lot to learn, however, his energy could have been useful last week. 

Sure they had Declan John as a midfielder too. Think he'll be in and around the side this season but don't think he's going to be starting many games.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Sure they had Declan John as a midfielder too. Think he'll be in and around the side this season but don't think he's going to be starting many games.

He's a likeable lad and seems very eager to grab his chance here at his club, perhaps a bit too eager as we have seen with the rash tackles.

If he is to grow into an accomplished midfielder then I can't think of many better to be teaching him than Steven Gerrard and Gary McAllister.

A long way to go for him, mental that people on here wanted him named captain for this season, letting the lad focus on his own game would be much more sensible imo.