Rangers Disharmony Bollox

50 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I'm mostly angry and annoyed that anyone capable of putting more than two words together would come up with the line "Steven Gerrard and Alfredo Morelos bromance", probably one of the cringiest phrases I've heard in all my time as a Gers fan. 

Worse than Chum?

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Steven Gerrard and Alfredo Morelos bromance to face early test with World Cup tensions running high - Rangers Diary.

Love was in the air at the Rangers team hotel earlier this week as a wedding took place in the scenic surroundings of their plush Spanish base.

And that came just 24 hours after Steven Gerrard spoke of his affection for Alfredo Morelos with the Light Blues boss admitting his own “love” for the striker, writes Gavin Berry in Spain .

But that burgeoning bromance could be severely tested if their respective nations clash in the last-16 of the World Cup.

The Rangers squad and coaching staff have a room set aside in their hotel so they can catch some of the Russia 2018 action in-between training sessions.

Four years ago Gerrard captained his country at the tournament in Brazil and after a horror showing where they picked up just one point he was happy to see the Three Lions get off to a winning start against Tunisia.

The World Cup scheduling meant that he was able to catch England in action against Panama today in-between training sessions with Morelos preparing to settle down to watch Colombia tonight after their shock 2-1 defeat against Japan in Saransk in their opener.

The Three Lions’ knockout opponents are likely to come from Group H and that leaves the possibility of a meeting with Colombia - and that would turn up the heat for 90 minutes for Gerrard and Morelos.

Daniel Candeias, though, sees Portugal as potential World Cup winners and Nikola Katic couldn’t be happier with Croatia’s blistering start. Gerrard wanted to use this trip to bring unity - but there could be divided loyalties as the tournament progresses.

Fuck all  substance to suggest anything other than banter but these bastards are suggesting disharmony. Nothing in our camp will differ from teams throughout Europe, but as usual it's an anti Rangers slant. Cunts have zero credibility.

They're worried and it's showing. Fuck 'em all.

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/steven-gerrard-alfredo-morelos-bromance-12779634

What a load of shite.

" The three lions knock out opponents are likely to come from group H "

FACT - England's opponents WILL come from group H.

Fucking lazy journalism, with no knowledge.

So to get the gist of the shite I just read in that article...

Someone wrote a story that the managers home country and one of the players home countries might meet in the world cup, and this might cause a rift and end their bromance?

??? what a heap of utter shite how are these folk in a job?? 

I heard a Scottish Media Active Service Unit has been undercover in Liverpool trying to find any dirt on friends and relatives of Steven Gerrard. This dedicated group of truth seekers has already found one of Stevens classmates from primary school has been in jail, read about this shocking revelation in tomorrows back front and centre pages.

Defo media shite 

im the first one to say don’t wlways write off media stories (at our peril) but the disharmony is the furthest thing from the truth 

everyone at our team with Gerrard wants to work with and impress him 

2 hours ago, standup said:

I heard a Scottish Media Active Service Unit has been undercover in Liverpool trying to find any dirt on friends and relatives of Steven Gerrard. This dedicated group of truth seekers has already found one of Stevens classmates from primary school has been in jail, read about this shocking revelation in tomorrows back front and centre pages.

They better watch their backs if they look too deep They may run into some very unsavoury characters (with any luck). Word has it that SG was 'looked after' by some interesting characters, not of his choosing. Its one reason he never went to Chelsea when the chance was there.

2 hours ago, RFC Eagle said:

They better watch their backs if they look too deep They may run into some very unsavoury characters (with any luck). Word has it that SG was 'looked after' by some interesting characters, not of his choosing. Its one reason he never went to Chelsea when the chance was there.

That would be his uncle....rumour has it that Gerrard had made his mind up and said his goodbyes as he was about to leave for Chelsea....his uncle who is supposedly a heavy hitter on Merseyside warned him of repercussions if he moved to Chelsea!!!!

I'm not sure how much of that we are supposed to believe but Gerrard did at one point seem destined to leave Liverpool only for a last minute change of heart.

6 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Why are we sharing daily record stories!! Pack it in ffs. It’s a shite rag which deserves zero attention.

It's a copy and paste, and let's every one know what's being said and what we're up against.

There's an on going campaign of hatred against us, to denigrate us. You may prefer the can't see it so it's not there approach, I don't.

The only thing we need to pack in is the approach that we need to ignore or rise above such articles. Collectively as a support and via the club we should be looking at how we raise awareness and challenge them.

16 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Steven Gerrard and Alfredo Morelos bromance to face early test with World Cup tensions running high - Rangers Diary.

Love was in the air at the Rangers team hotel earlier this week as a wedding took place in the scenic surroundings of their plush Spanish base.

And that came just 24 hours after Steven Gerrard spoke of his affection for Alfredo Morelos with the Light Blues boss admitting his own “love” for the striker, writes Gavin Berry in Spain .

But that burgeoning bromance could be severely tested if their respective nations clash in the last-16 of the World Cup.

The Rangers squad and coaching staff have a room set aside in their hotel so they can catch some of the Russia 2018 action in-between training sessions.

Four years ago Gerrard captained his country at the tournament in Brazil and after a horror showing where they picked up just one point he was happy to see the Three Lions get off to a winning start against Tunisia.

The World Cup scheduling meant that he was able to catch England in action against Panama today in-between training sessions with Morelos preparing to settle down to watch Colombia tonight after their shock 2-1 defeat against Japan in Saransk in their opener.

The Three Lions’ knockout opponents are likely to come from Group H and that leaves the possibility of a meeting with Colombia - and that would turn up the heat for 90 minutes for Gerrard and Morelos.

Daniel Candeias, though, sees Portugal as potential World Cup winners and Nikola Katic couldn’t be happier with Croatia’s blistering start. Gerrard wanted to use this trip to bring unity - but there could be divided loyalties as the tournament progresses.

Fuck all  substance to suggest anything other than banter but these bastards are suggesting disharmony. Nothing in our camp will differ from teams throughout Europe, but as usual it's an anti Rangers slant. Cunts have zero credibility.

They're worried and it's showing. Fuck 'em all.

https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/steven-gerrard-alfredo-morelos-bromance-12779634

Ffs only the most paranoid would take any offence in that article - it’s just a filler written lightheartedly.

14 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Sadly, it has become ingrained in the Scottish football media to be negative about Rangers. It is the done thing to find fault in everything we do.

If we were to announce a cure for HIV/Aids tomorrow, we would be slaughtered for not curing cancer.

I've a cure for cancer in Scotland, get rid of these timmigrants - the famine is over right enough. 

31 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ffs only the most paranoid would take any offence in that article - it’s just a filler written lightheartedly.

It's a really poorly written article.

light hearted yes, but there's always a slant with these things. Why use terms like "bromance could be severely tested", and "there could be divided loyalties". If it was written by someone with a pro Rangers slant, you would have light, breezy words like "fun" , "friendly rivalry", "banter" etc.

It's a nonsense story, with no substance. The writer can 't even bring himself to mention the England score, but can mention Columbia's defeat in their first game. It's subtle, but there's a drip drip effect. 

4 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It's a copy and paste, and let's every one know what's being said and what we're up against. - What's your point? It's still publicity. 

There's an on going campaign of hatred against us, to denigrate us. You may prefer the can't see it so it's not there approach, I don't. - I don't disagree but starve them of oxygen, that's most effective way to deal with them. They can then rumble around their own echo chamber. Who's opinion are you hoping to change by acknowledging it? The people who hate us have already made their minds up, we'd be better focusing our energy on more pressing matters. Than some shitty filler story which is clearly more clickbait than it is journalism. 

The only thing we need to pack in is the approach that we need to ignore or rise above such articles. Collectively as a support and via the club we should be looking at how we raise awareness and challenge them. - We are, the club has taken a stance on a number occasions, as have fan groups and the collective support. If our club was to challenge this article though I'd be quite frankly embarrassed. You need to be tactical in your approach, the club would be absolutely lambasted if we came out against this. I can't even believe I had to write that sentence to be honest :lol:

3 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

My first point is that a C&P allows one hit on their website so isn't of any financial benefit to them.

Starving them of oxygen = dignified silence. That's worked for us, they hardly ever mention us negatively now do they...

I'm highlighting it so that as many bears are aware of what we're up against. Including those who may not be aware of this campaign. Perhaps others might just boycott purchasing if they haven't already, convince others to, email whichever or in that circumstance is having their attack, encourage 1872 to lobby the club if they're a member etc.

I'm not looking for the club to react to this story, but it would be good if they were aware of how fucked off the support can be by what I see as denigration. Highlighting such shite whenever it occurred is imo what got previous club and support actions off the ground, not dismissing them or trivializing them as humour.

I'll speak for myself there though as several seem non plussed by it in the slightest. Typically the liberal element of the support...