FARE

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

The crowd could sit in silence for 90 mins and they would still report sectarian singing chanting etc

get it right fucking up them 

front page of the daily rhebel tomorrow will be about us singing, guaranteed 

Yup. Just to get a wee negative on the positives that will hopefully happen on the park. 

40 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Piara Powars' agenda. The racist Executive Director of the FARE Network. He has the reddest of necks talking about racism, having called Parmjit Singh a 'coconut' and not being forced to resign. He is also married to Aasmah Mir (celtic fan and erstwhile season ticket holder). He'll not have any sort of agenda though, or so he'll claim.

Asa ah Mir who said she became a celtic fan to curry favour with Bernard Ponsonby then decided no it wasn’t that, it was because the National Front, wearing Rangers Tops, were handing out leaflets outside her primary school. 

Just now, They Gnu said:

Asa ah Mir who said she became a celtic fan to curry favour with Bernard Ponsonby then decided no it wasn’t that, it was because the National Front, wearing Rangers Tops, were handing out leaflets outside her primary school. 

The very one, working for the BBC she will be well versed in making stories up. Someone should tell her Jackanory finished years ago.

As rancid a pair as you could encounter, I'm sure the unFARE contingent will hear something to offend them and slink off to UEFA again. I wonder if they were at the game last night with noise cancelling headphones on?

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Fuck them. 

They are only interested in the bad words when it’s coming from Our fans. 

Get the songs sung loud and proud. 

And watch us fined or heavier punishment levied !!!

We have just complained bitterly about the club wasting cash over stupid legal challenges & terrible signings but fuck it ... let's do it to ourselves by singing songs WE KNOW will cause the club bother.

Sing what we want just gets us into bother, doesn't matter a fuck about anyone else, I only care about RFC & it someone wants to fire shots at us .. I won't hand them the fucking bullets to do so.

9 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If you want to go through life with a fenian boot on your throat for the rest of your days then go right ahead. 

If you value your right to sing song above hurting the club you love .. fucking strange way to show it.

16 minutes ago, Ace said:

We have just complained bitterly about the club wasting cash over stupid legal challenges & terrible signings but fuck it ... let's do it to ourselves by singing songs WE KNOW will cause the club bother.

Sing what we want just gets us into bother, doesn't matter a fuck about anyone else, I only care about RFC & it someone wants to fire shots at us .. I won't hand them the fucking bullets to do so.

As simple as that! ?

3 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

As simple as that! ?

The people who complain and feign offence are happy to bandy H** and Orange Bastard around. Whole thing is slanted against us, Powar even said he liked anti colonial songs. Time this shite was challenged.

17 minutes ago, Ace said:

We could pick just about any song and that mob would take offence. They've done it with Penny Arcade so they'll manage to put a 'sectarian' spin on anything. 

They remain deaf and mute when it comes to another club across the city, different standards apply. If they don't hear anything they are just as likely to make something up, its not like they haven't got form for it.

25 minutes ago, Ace said:

Fuckup ya fenian loving bastard 

All over Europe, the world even, discrimination is being stamped on. UEFA heavily advertise a No Racism campaign. If we sing songs with lyrics "up to our knees in fenian blood" or "FTP" then we will be held to account like any other club who sound monkey chants at black players for example. 

That'll get pelters on here because it's the easy thing to do and everyone can backslap each other

But it's a fact 

4 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

We could pick just about any song and that mob would take offence. They've done it with Penny Arcade so they'll manage to put a 'sectarian' spin on anything. 

They remain deaf and mute when it comes to another club across the city, different standards apply. If they don't hear anything they are just as likely to make something up, its not like they haven't got form for it.

FARE will not challenge Penny Arcade ?

3 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

All over Europe, the world even, discrimination is being stamped on. UEFA heavily advertise a No Racism campaign. If we sing songs with lyrics "up to our knees in fenian blood" or "FTP" then we will be held to account like any other club who sound monkey chants at black players for example. 

That'll get pelters on here because it's the easy thing to do and everyone can backslap each other

But it's a fact 

What race does a fenian belong to? 

10 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Songs hurt the club? 

On the authority of who exactly? 

Some jumped up republican with a briefcase? 

Unfortunately yes they do ... European competition comes with "strict liability" which means the club are responsible for YOUR actions.

Do you think singing TBB is worth a big fine or shutting of stands or banned from competition (unlikely but an option) ... don't any of those options hurt the club,  all because you'll "sing what you want" .... that's not an RFC supporter IMO, that's just selfish.