FARE

Just now, Ferris Bueller said:

At the game tonight apparently, not an agenda at all!

But hopefully we can get the place rocking and not bring the negativity on the club, because thats all they want to do!

Shower of scumbags 

I'm guessing they don't visit the peudodome on business 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Should grow a set of balls and refuse them entry - unless they are officially offiliated with UEFA and we have to make a provision for them or something.

Key question that mate as if we aren’t obliged they should be told to fuck right off and never come back. 

No moral obligation towards an organisation that have an agenda against us and choose where to see and ignore their perception of wrong doing. 

I can only assume we are obligated 

Just now, Goosetav said:

Do they not just buy tickets and attend off their own back and not in an official capacity? Sure that was said years ago when they first appeared 

The only reason I’m doubting that is we seem to have a certain awareness they are attending tonight. Dunno though 

1 minute ago, Goosetav said:

Do they not just buy tickets and attend off their own back and not in an official capacity? Sure that was said years ago when they first appeared 

I think they have some loose affiliation with UEFA these days. Not sure how else we'd have heard of this beforehand if it wasn't the case

I said recently now the laughable charges from the SFA are burning out what would be next to keep us on the back foot and as if by magic ‘FARE’ appear. Wonder how many games they have attended in scotland over the last 7 years.  

I’ll be stunned if this doesn’t go bad for us. 

If we have any opportunity to tell them they can fuck right off and deny them access and we aren’t doing so we are as good as bending over and lubing up. If we have no option fair enough but we’ll get no balance or impartiality from this shower.