Morelos red rescinded

RangersMedia

8 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

It doesn't give me the option mate.  It appears when other people like a post but even on posts with likes, it doesn't let me like it.  It's like I'm in a constant state of ambivalence! 

Your like button will appear when you hit a certain amount of posts.

The number of posts you need to make is classified ?

4 hours ago, bordersbear said:

Not the barges. That was mckenna. May was the cunt that done Jack.

Yes realised after I posted I had jump to the assumption it was McKennas barges the post was about. My mistake but my comment still stands the barges are clear as day and 1 probably could pass but 2 within such short time should have been a yellow not picked up by officials and therefore should be by the compliance officer. 

45 minutes ago, Smile said:

He's a loose cannon we cannot guarantee he won't react this way in another big game players and refs will target him now.

Smile, the kid just turned 22, ffs!

His sending off on Saturday would never have been called in any league except this one.

He reacts studpidly sometimes but he does this a lot less than he nutmegs opposition players.

He and Jack are targeted by these refs for fuck all. Gerrard's pull may change that.

More experience and good coaching will reduce Morelos' occasional daft reactions.

1 hour ago, Brubear said:

Yes realised after I posted I had jump to the assumption it was McKennas barges the post was about. My mistake but my comment still stands the barges are clear as day and 1 probably could pass but 2 within such short time should have been a yellow not picked up by officials and therefore should be by the compliance officer. 

Totally agree. The second barge looked to me like there was contact with Morelos's face.

5 hours ago, BearInTheToon said:

It doesn't exist in people's posts on my feed mate.  It only shows up when other people have liked something but then all I can do is click to see who has like the post - it doesn't actually let me like the comment myself.  I use the latest version of Chrome, so don't know if that's anything to do with it, or if it's just because of a low post count.

As some have said it is probably your post count, keep posting and you will be 'liking' like mad. :thumbup:

2 points lost due to the red card that they now say should never be given. 

Theres also the question of goal difference. 

Aberdeen have got of really lightly, but the real winners are celtic. 2 points clear already through the “ineptitude” of the Officials. 

We have effectively been handicapped on the very first day of the season. This could hurt us big time at the end of the season. Furious.

Its disgraceful but I am glad it has been highlighted so early in the season. The press trying to vilify Steve Gerrard about this already.

Who is more respected in world football?

Legend Steve gerrard or no mark bigotted scottish journalists,

The truth will out.

11 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Correctly rescinded but yet another case of the damage already having been dealt on the day. 

Yes and that is the most annoying thing about it, two points gone. We have once again been cheated, but In Stevie G we have a manager that will call this out every time it happens and I think that will start to have an impact on these wankers soon.  

Not surprised it was never a red card and there were Rangers "fans" on the match thread trying to claim it was the right decision...

Also it's obvious that Rangers players are always targeted by refs and especially Morelos and Jack.  Getting yellow cards for nothing and when opposition players hack them the ref acts as though they are the aggressors.

11 minutes ago, shaka said:

Not surprised it was never a red card and there were Rangers "fans" on the match thread trying to claim it was the right decision...

Also it's obvious that Rangers players are always targeted by refs and especially Morelos and Jack.  Getting yellow cards for nothing and when opposition players hack them the ref acts as though they are the aggressors.

Aye, a lesser man would be going back and quoting all the experts that said it had no chance of being overturned