Morelos red rescinded

RangersMedia

8 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

How did the 4th official with a monitor deem it red?  It was he and the lineman who got Morelos sent off  as the ref was only acting on on what those two clowns told him  

There's no facility to observe monitors or VAR in Scottish Football nor to allow them to influence decisions that I'm aware of.

Just now, writingranger said:

I think the most important thing is that justice has been done. Crap referring but an honest mistake. If it had been a conspiracy then we wouldn't have got a penalty,  coulibally would have been penalised for offside. 

Coulibaly was potentially offside as the initial shot was struck. I've yet to see an angle confirming he was interfering in play or blocking the keepers vision. The blocked ball then rebounded off a sheep player I think, meaning he wasn't offside in the 2nd phase.

The sheep and scum are pushing this line but I'm far from convinced it's accurate.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm saying it can't for an incident he missed altogether but has been told by a linesman it was a red card offence.

For something he has seen and decided in yeah. Criticism for missing an incident maybe. But he simply can't carry the blame for decisions like the Sunday red card, other than as we agree for not clarifying and perhaps challenging to make sure the punishment matches exactly what the official has observed.

I get that the buck stops with the ref, but this logic is too far for unobserved incidents.

Respect your view, but disagree on this. Got me thinking about another point though - I haven't re-watched the incident, but is it entirely clear that Clancy saw nothing at all, and only went on the earpiece recommendation? This is probably the case, but if he saw something, even if not the whole picture, and then went along with the recommendation that might explain why he didn't even bother to go over for a conversation with the linesman. Anyway, it's all water under the bridge now, and we are two points worse off ...

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

So a year ago today Ryan Jack had a red rescinded after being wrongly sent off against Hibs in a game where John Beaton misses the assault on Tav, Morelos somehow gets booked for being dragged by the neck to the ground and more. Cost us the game in my opinion big time.

Then in December, against Kilmarnock, a second appeal won for a red against Jack. This red was actually a fucking yellow IN THE GAME originally, and the ref Alan Muir consulted with his fourth official and upgraded it wrongly to a red. That whole thing royally fucked the penalty we were about to take. Cost us the game again.

He was then sent off for the tackle on Stevie May which was May's own fault for being a pussy and pulling out the 50/50. Collum was on a mission that day to send one of our guys off in my opinion. We appealed, no chance the SFA would look this fucking stupid so we lost that and he gets an extended ban for our trouble.

Clear to see Jack was the target last year.

They've painted Morelos as some wee petty violent short fused thug already so it's pretty clear he's this seasons target. Even though the red at the weekend was his first ever red...

It's fucking bullshit and the bias is clear cut.

Still baffles me and pisses me off Halliday was sent off for pumping one fist in the air to celebrate a goal to our away fans whilst standing in the middle of the fucking pitch! 

Speaking of Halliday there was also another red we won against hibs where that wee cunt Fyvie faked being headbutted.

All of these incidents and yet there's countless times players of opposing teams were freely allowed to assault and maim our players without even being spoken to, let alone fucking carded!

We need to speak out on this bullshit and put pressure on them.

Miracle that mate, considering the game hadn't even been played :lol:  

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

So a year ago today Ryan Jack had a red rescinded after being wrongly sent off against Hibs in a game where John Beaton misses the assault on Tav, Morelos somehow gets booked for being dragged by the neck to the ground and more. Cost us the game in my opinion big time.

Then in December, against Kilmarnock, a second appeal won for a red against Jack. This red was actually a fucking yellow IN THE GAME originally, and the ref Alan Muir consulted with his fourth official and upgraded it wrongly to a red. That whole thing royally fucked the penalty we were about to take. Cost us the game again.

He was then sent off for the tackle on Stevie May which was May's own fault for being a pussy and pulling out the 50/50. Collum was on a mission that day to send one of our guys off in my opinion. We appealed, no chance the SFA would look this fucking stupid so we lost that and he gets an extended ban for our trouble.

Clear to see Jack was the target last year.

They've painted Morelos as some wee petty violent short fused thug already so it's pretty clear he's this seasons target. Even though the red at the weekend was his first ever red...

It's fucking bullshit and the bias is clear cut.

Still baffles me and pisses me off Halliday was sent off for pumping one fist in the air to celebrate a goal to our away fans whilst standing in the middle of the fucking pitch! 

Speaking of Halliday there was also another red we won against hibs where that wee cunt Fyvie faked being headbutted.

All of these incidents and yet there's countless times players of opposing teams were freely allowed to assault and maim our players without even being spoken to, let alone fucking carded!

We need to speak out on this bullshit and put pressure on them.

Spot on.

A fucking disgrace, the whole thing as likely arising from the wank of a linesman who flagged it down and either gave fuck all details to the actual "outburst" or the ref doesn't know the law of the game which seems more apparent when Dom ball wasn't red carded for one of the most clearest red card incidents imaginable. 

The SFA need to take a serious look at the referring standard, these issues have spanned many a year and it's the same offenders all the time. and to top things off the SFA have elected a ex-St mirren player to referee a St Mirren game? 

2 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

Respect your view, but disagree on this. Got me thinking about another point though - I haven't re-watched the incident, but is it entirely clear that Clancy saw nothing at all, and only went on the earpiece recommendation? This is probably the case, but if he saw something, even if not the whole picture, and then went along with the recommendation that might explain why he didn't even bother to go over for a conversation with the linesman. Anyway, it's all water under the bridge now, and we are two points worse off ...

I don’t believe the linesman even saw the whole incident, to my mind the second barge knocked Morelos off balance and as he swung round he put his foot out, that’s all the linesman saw him swinging round with his foot out.

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Coulibaly was potentially offside as the initial shot was struck. I've yet to see an angle confirming he was interfering in play or blocking the keepers vision. The blocked ball then rebounded off a sheep player I think, meaning he wasn't offside in the 2nd phase.

The sheep and scum are pushing this line but I'm far from convinced it's accurate.

I agree about the debateability,  I just mean I'm not convinced by conspiracy over incompetence. I am convinced by bias in the media and by a perverse level of hatred from rival fans. That is definitely real and needs to be addressed.

Going to be all peace and calm over this. 

The Ref has obviously noticed he made a fuck up and has come clean and told them to rescind the Red, good on him. 

I’m sure they will have learned from this and improve in the future. 

YA SHOWER OF CHEATING BEAD RATTLING NAPPY RIPPING CUNTS THE LOT OF YOU, I HOPE YOU ALL BURN IN HELL  

13 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Not being cheeky mate but are you signed in. You can still see most posts when signed out but you would not have a like option. 

Yeah man, I'm always signed in when I bring the page up.  It's a weird one but might (?) be related to having a low posts count...

4 minutes ago, writingranger said:

I agree about the debateability,  I just mean I'm not convinced by conspiracy over incompetence. I am convinced by bias in the media and by a perverse level of hatred from rival fans. That is definitely real and needs to be addressed.

You'll get there.

I just wanted to mention the coulibaly thing as it's being mentioned the penalty shouldn't even have been given. And we know that if a lie is told often enough...