Morelos red rescinded

RangersMedia

1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

This has nothing to do with ref, he was told to send Morelos off, ref didn't see it.

I don’t know the exact rules and regs when a linesman offers advice to the ref. However surely it is incumbent on the ref to discuss with said linesman.

1 minute ago, Domthenbud said:

I don’t know the exact rules and regs when a linesman offers advice to the ref. However surely it is incumbent on the ref to discuss with said linesman.

If the linesman says 'hey ref that wee Morelos just booted fuck out of that centre back' there's not much a ref can do other than send him off whether he saw it or not

7 minutes ago, cpm1979 said:

If Ally, Warb, Pedro, Murty whoever were in charge, would this have been rescinded? Or is the start of Stevie G factor, English media and world media attention now starting to force their hands?

Considering there was at least 2 rescinded last season then yes it would have

5 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

No, was surprised at this myself the ref never seen it so can't make the decision. He's told it's a penalty or it's a red card etc.

3 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

If the linesman says 'hey ref that wee Morelos just booted fuck out of that centre back' there's not much a ref can do other than send him off whether he saw it or not

Well that is a first on me. Have seen plenty refs running to linesman to discuss, obv after ear piece comments. However have never seen a ref issuing a straight red so early in the game without discussion.

3 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Well that is a first on me. Have seen plenty refs running to linesman to discuss, obv after ear piece comments. However have never seen a ref issuing a straight red so early in the game without discussion.

So you think the ref sent Morelos off just cause he wanted to?

Know what really bugs me, the linesman telling the ref to send him off and yet when a ball goes out for a throw the cunts wait till the ref tells them which way it should go, useless incompedent bastards, there can be a foul in front of them and they look at the ref for guidance, fuckin hate everything connected to SFA and SPL, shower of corrupt bastards.

4 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Only difference was no flag, you remember the one where the linesman was flagging and saying to ref red card. Can't remember which game. But that surprised me too.

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

Know what really bugs me, the linesman telling the ref to send him off and yet when a ball goes out for a throw the cunts wait till the ref tells them which way it should go, useless incompedent bastards, there can be a foul in front of them and they look at the ref for guidance, fuckin hate everything connected to SFA and SPL, shower of corrupt bastards.

That is what bothers me the most, is that you never know when a linesman or 4th official will get involved. There is no consistency or competency at all. 

17 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Not when linesman has said... (maybe) "morelos kicked out. No ptovocation. Straight red"

1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

Shock horror. Can we have the 2 extra points(that we would certainly have won with 11 v 11) as well please..???..

I, at least expect to see this referee demoted and banned from ever refereeing any more of our games. The cunt is a blatant cheat. Folk were saying by demoting him it's not fair on the championship and league 1 and 2 teams. Personally I don't give a fuck about any of that, let these Rangers haters fight their own battles. I just dont want to see the wanker handling any more of our games in the future.