Steven Gerrard is a kingaling

RFC55

for me this is a thinly veiled pop at the beggars ,only this wee have we had an opposite comment coming out of tranny staggers gob .

the team we need and team spirit needed to get the success we want isn't just 11 players on the park or the first team squad. but every member of the club staff from chairman to the people washing the dishes at auchenhowie ,

2 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

Aye your probably right because there's too many on Bears Den with their heads up their own erses that don't have a good word to say about Dave King and are not prepared to give him credit for anything - maybe that will change after Steven Gerrards statement - but I doubt it.

Dave king still has a lot of unfulfilled promises to make good on. When and only when he has completed all of them will I give him credit, and if nothing else surely his amateurish fumbling with the merchandise contracts proves that we still have a way to go at board room level.

My head by the way is thankfully shite free as I could never get something that size up my arse.

16 minutes ago, murzo said:

7252BBF1-1097-4C5E-B523-1105B25C0B55.thumb.jpeg.aa325c1a4c95aa298aec6f8229a255db.jpeg

The Thornton suite is a good sized area but there’s a balance to be struck between the money that corporate can bring in and making the players relaxed. Has to be vacant office space in the one of the stands for a family room, tactics/briefing room etc?

1 hour ago, big blue Fin said:

Dave king still has a lot of unfulfilled promises to make good on. When and only when he has completed all of them will I give him credit, and if nothing else surely his amateurish fumbling with the merchandise contracts proves that we still have a way to go at board room level.

My head by the way is thankfully shite free as I could never get something that size up my arse.

In your opinion has Dave King involvement  been good or bad for the club 

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

As long as we keep seeing results in our favour that proves that DK is actually walking the walk as far as SG and his first team of players is concerned ...... then I will park (but not forget) my personal feelings concerning DK's misdemeanours .... that is as far as giving him credit that I will go at this time.

We are too early in SG's tenure to go overboard with dishing out platitudes to the board .... as promising as it is at the moment ..... caution should be the watchword, as we have all been here to witness the false dawns from previous incumbents.

Once we have actually won something will be the time to give credit where it is due .... and the majority of credit should go to SG and his backroom crew .... then the first team .... then the board for doing their job .... not singling out one person for overboard praise.

When we do win something (especially 55) .....  it will have been a joint effort from all involved in our Club ..... all facilitated in a large degree from the continuing financial efforts of our support without whom our Club would not be here.

:UK:

Great post mate, I will be right behind you praisng everyone involved with 55, and if King is still here he will get his share of my thanks. :cup:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Great post mate, I will be right behind you praisng everyone involved with 55, and if King is still here he will get his share of my thanks. :cup:

:cheers:

You me and every other Bear Bud ..... credit where it's due .... no more, no less.

32 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The timing of this is brilliant. With Rodgers mouthing off at his board. 

It's early days but it looks like everyone at the club is pulling in the same direction to get us back to the top. 

The confidence is steadily increasing. 

Hubris is dangerous but momentum is powerful. 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

When we do win something (especially 55) .....  it will have been a joint effort from all involved in our Club ..... all facilitated in a large degree from the continuing financial efforts of our support without whom our Club would not be here.

This in a nutshell, not just the team or the board. The manager plus backroom staff along with the incredible support from the fans since day one will ensure we will soon be back at the top where we belong.:thumbsup:

33 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Both. 

The one and only correct answer.

Anyone failing to see it has been a mixed bag so far is operating with an agenda. It's been a footie version of The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

If this season ends up with at least 50% of the loans gone, 55 in the bag and a happy manager building for two in a row, I'm going full Kingaling. Until then, it remains in the balance for me.