The tides turning

scottyc06

47 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That's sad as fuck 

I'm assuming you're taig but if not then aye, that's sad as fuck. I know next to nothing about their business. 

I work with a few taigs and I find it just fucking embarrassing that they come to me most days to talk only about Rangers. Should have been drowned at birth 

seems quite normal when discussing something  to look it up to back your argument.  The discussion had been quite civil until then.  The deep paranoia among the mostly right-wing nut jobs on here is worrying.  I'm obsessed because I bothered to confirm something I was discussing is pathetic.

"Should have been drowned at birth"  Dont be too hard on yourself.

53 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

One phone call and maybe just maybe your club wouldn't have had a confirmed paedo ring with Crewe Alexandra. Funny you's don't shout about that speshul relationship

you really are obsessed with them and child abuse.

2 minutes ago, Coplander2 said:

seems quite normal when discussing something  to look it up to back your argument.  The discussion had been quite civil until then.  The deep paranoia among the mostly right-wing nut jobs on here is worrying.  I'm obsessed because I bothered to confirm something I was discussing is pathetic.

"Should have been drowned at birth"  Dont be too hard on yourself.

hes talking about taigs ya balloon

I thought this could be our season and I got 12/1 on Rangers a couple of months ago online so I stuck £125  on us winning the league. Now the last time I bet anything was the grand national but at 12/1 in a two horse race ?

We should be moving 3 pts clear today instead of 1 ,  I see us winning this one 4-0 and then the big test comes on Thursday. 

celtic can talk about double troubles all they want, title after title, means absolute fuck awl. Not going to be on the same level as Gerrard lifting 55 this season. The next championship we win is going to be the biggest and best title win in a lot of lifes. Have always had a good feeling the last couple of seasons, but was always a worry.

This year though. celtic are on the ropes, were confident, there's a new oose about the team. No fighting talk from the players, no claims were going to win the league, no players claiming this and the next thing. Doing the talking on the pitch and letting celtic managers and players grab the headlines. Im pretty confident were going to give them a run this year, and in football theirs always a possibility.

Anyone spending the last few pages demanding that we appreciate the financial running of the beasts and reprimands our own for demanding the scum own up to their horrendous beasting of innocent young boys doesn't sit right with me.

Off with his head.

I’m sitting at work and all the Tims are going nuts about their shitty team, complaining about how Lafferty always scores against them and Hearts kicked them about. Moaning that Boyata is not showing any loyalty to celtic and Rodgers will see out his full contract “cos he’s pure in love with celtic” 

:1120982233_SGsmile:

Stupid fucking tarriers :UK:

16 minutes ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

I’m sitting at work and all the Tims are going nuts about their shitty team, complaining about how Lafferty always scores against them and Hearts kicked them about. Moaning that Boyata is not showing any loyalty to celtic and Rodgers will see out his full contract “cos he’s pure in love with celtic” 

:1120982233_SGsmile:

Stupid fucking tarriers :UK:

Just mention to those oirish fannies, that it's exactly 173 years that their starving, dirty, broken forefathers arrived on our shores - 173 years, that's almost 6 generations, the useless fucks - but they still carry the fenian culture wherever they go - just ask any of their priests.

22 minutes ago, Guardian said:

With respect sir,

We've been calm the last six years.

We are playing well, full of confidence and even winning in europe.

We have a golden opportunity to get ahead of the opposition today and finally a team to keep us there.

Our aging opposition is imploding all over the shop, on the field and off it. No transfers, manager at war with their board, players on strike.

Surely we are due a little getting carried away. We've had many false dawns but the omens look good for us on all fronts and we just might be on the fringe of leaving all our troubles behind us at last. Our journey isnt over but we seem to be heading in the right direction and for once all the bad press is going elsewhere.

It may all collapse again, but I'm going to assume we will carry on, getting stronger and get back on top, starting with our 55th title this season. There will be setbacks, but I think we will have fewer than others and we will have the confidence to stay ahead and win it.

Its coming home.

You're breaking the "no optimism" clause on RM.

Miserable bastard status rescinded.

You'll only be allowed back out your cage when all joy has been drained from you and you're prepared to go back to spreading the woe of your pointless wee life.

Apparently if you show any positivity on a forum, the team stop trying?.

3 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

You pessimists can all fuck off, it’s definitely turning!! ??????

Thats a game we would have dropped points in last season! What a fight we have about us now! 

No question that's dropped points last season. What exciting for me is we've not even seen our best yet. Some team is going to get battered soon. 

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

No question that's dropped points last season. What exciting for me is we've not even seen our best yet. Some team is going to get battered soon. 

Imagine what we’ll do with 11 men for more than half a game!