Morelos bid

eosmhdo

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Can hardly complain about something like this when we put derisory opening bids in for players almost every single time. 

Ligue 1 is a very good next step for him, just hope he gives us a (successful) season before we sell him on for £8 million plus. 

We turned down £9m did we not? 

Why would we accept £8m, when he looks better than ever and scoring in Europe?

9 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

We turned down £9m did we not? 

Why would we accept £8m, when he looks better than ever and scoring in Europe?

No idea if that £9mil offer was genuine or not.

He's looked fantastic so far I agree, but he needs to show this level of performance consistently across the season, in Europe and in OF games, for us to be getting more than £8 million for him from an English or European team imo. Based on how often players go for fees above that from our league in any case.

I hope we don't sell him at any price anyway as in this form he gives us a great chance of winning the league. If Lafferty is our first choice striker we're fucked.

Embarrassing bid... if true..... a bid to cause disturbance just before a big game, not surprising when the other lot just got tanked out of the champions league.  They're terrified we're going to go further in Europe and challenge them in the league.  Their moles in the media will do anything to try and unsettle us.  The players need to focus on the game and unless any team bids over £12 million we won't even acknowledge their bids for Morelos.  He is key to everything we do going forward, holds the ball up, hassles opponents and scores the majority of our goals.

He's got to stay for me. I can't see us replacing him properly and for that reason we can't see him. He's got his faults but he gives us so much at the moment. Really hope we keep him for this season. 

If he gets 25+ goals he'll get a better move next summer. 

36 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

A lot of people will be laughing at that mate, but I'd genuinely be starting the bidding at £12m. The guy is quality and will only improve. 

I’d like to start the bidding for my house at £2 million, in the real world....

No way can we sell him for any less than £10m  we have no one to replace him atm, anyway why the fuck dose anyone think he would move to fucking Bordauex anyway. Money would be the only incentive. He seems like a player who likes to put football before money, although there's always an amount you can't turn down, he's more chance of making a career for himself here imop.