Tavernier

Broxi

4 minutes ago, Broxi said:

The fact he still gets abuse from people is ridiculous. He's our best player by far, creates absolutely everything and his defensive ability is made out to be so much worse than it is. He's actually been fantastic in defence this season as well as in attack. 

Time he got some more credit

Woeful in defence today. 

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

People who don’t rate Tavernier don’t understand modern football ?

Watched the Chelsea game yesterday and Alonso (and Dave) were exposed defensively so many times, but Alonso in particular offers much much going forward. Juve full backs weren't great either. 

4 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Watched the Chelsea game yesterday and Alonso (and Dave) were exposed defensively so many times, but Alonso in particular offers much much going forward. Juve full backs weren't great either. 

Defending is almost secondary for fullbacks these days, getting forward and lookin for the overlap is what managers expect and Tav does it brilliantly. 

I think too many people are expecting an old school fullback from Tav something he’ll never be, he’s a modern day wingback and a bloody good one aswell!

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Dirty papish bastard , you can feel his pain cause he knows how strong we are getting.........

He's a fucking dick. Kris Boyd, no eyes on the ball, commits a clear foul and is booked. Craigan plays it down and says it's harsh. Buffalo does the same but he has temperament issues and needs to control himself. Killie player pulls Buffalo down in the box but Craigan then says Buffalo made a meal of it and he wasn't going to get on the end of it. Guy is a moron! 

Won’t let me quote all you Pep G’s, Jones gave him the same runaround all day and was out of position so many times when our CB’s has the ball on the edge of our box. Thoght it was better to argue with the linesmen before their goal then jog back only to finally get there then stand so far behind Arfield is was laughable. 

I will give you we need him in the team going forward he is a great player, but please spare me he’s a good defender ??