*** The Official FC UFA vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Morelos maybe,  petulant from him.  He kicked the ball away, got a yellow, mouthed off to the ref and ot another yellow ( the foul give against him that led to the kick away of the ball was NEVER a foul.)

Flanagan got two yellows for different tackles, neither of which was even a yellow.

Morelos won the ball well but he was daft after that could have cost us thankfully it didnt.

1 minute ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Morelos one,  yeah.  Flanagan one,  I didn't think so.  

What?!

As much as Morelos needs to reign it in, he got two soft bookings inside a minute as a result of having a free kick given against him that was never a free kick. How is that deserved?

5 minutes ago, Blue Viking said:

Absolutely brilliant - well done Rangers and to those brave 9 men left on the park- they did us proud.

As for Morelos: Get rid of this hot headed fucker- I knew he would be sent of today- and he will never ever learn .

Agree, Morelos is a liability and will never change. Time against us to change it now but I would bin him if and when we can.

That has got to be the worst day I have ever had trying to watch the gers.  Paid for Rangers tv got nothing but a blank screen. Then watched you tube stream went between English then Russian then off then on a tarrier scumbag hacked the you tube stream showing fenian goals against us fuck me what a day but what a fucking result with nine men fucking heroic proud of each and everyone of those players and so happy for the manager and backroom staff that all their hard work paid off. I'm buzzing after that well done and hope everyone enjoys their night. 

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

And once again the child appears.

Answer the question??? 

Only child on here is you, as usual you spout pish and when asked to back it up you run for cover. 

Fuck arguing with a fruitbat like you when Rangers have won, got better things to do. 

3 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Agree. If they'd got one goal in the last half hour I would maybe have bitten my nails right down to the quick, but as it was I enjoyed the resilience we displayed, Ufa just couldn't score

dont think we would have seen them off it it went to extra time

1 minute ago, threshold said:

I quit smoking three days ago, I honestly thought I would've just taken it back up!

Europe here we come!

Before this season is over we might all be on 40 a day the way Rangers put us through the wringer.

With all the odds against us when we were down to 9 what a great result I could swear to get my point across

You f ing beauties but You know what I mean, with our manager We are now back, bring on Sceptic but 

el Buffalo has to take it in, that he is a liability, he needs to control himself as this could have gone pear shape

especially being so close to the group stages and denying us the fans to see more European football.

1 minute ago, Grae said:

What?!

As much as Morelos needs to reign it in, he got two soft bookings inside a minute as a result of having a free kick given against him that was never a free kick. How is that deserved?

He kicked the ball away in the huff,  you are always getting booked for that.  He then mouthed off at the ref, and you are always running the risk of a yellow when you do that.

It was never a foul against him, but that does not excuse his actions afterwards.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Answer the question??? 

Only child on here is you, as usual you spout pish and when asked to back it up you run for cover. 

Fuck arguing with a fruitbat like you when Rangers have won, got better things to do. 

Hopefully, you have as you really have gone off the rails lately with this abuse of Rangers supporters and internet hardman stuff its fucking pitiful for a guy who's posted so long on here

Archived