*** The Official FC UFA vs Rangers FC Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Magic. So proud. Finally feels like we have a manager and a group of players who know what it means to play for Rangers. I had doubts about the Gerrard appointment but you know what, he just fucking gets it and if nothing else it’s fantastic to see a team on the park that know what it means to represent our club and all that it means and stands for. Well done lads and thank you Steven Gerrard for understanding what it means to be a Ranger.

1 minute ago, Grae said:

Do you think it warranted being sent off? I'm not defending Morelos, I said he needs to reign that in. Referee handled it wrong though.

No, but I can see why it happened.

you cant mouth of at the ref, especially after he has just booked you for petulance.

End of the day, if he hadn't kicked the ball away, he wouldn't have ended up off the park.

1 hour ago, IpswichGer said:

Aye. When we had 11 men in the pitch. Totally the same scenario.

1 hour ago, bornabear said:

I love your optimism, at the start of the game they needed 2 goals to win, one half to go and they STILL need 2 goals to win.

1 hour ago, IpswichGer said:

Watching this at work and can't hide the stress this is causing me. Definitely see us going out here. 

Seems my optimism was spot on mate.

4 minutes ago, Grae said:

What?!

As much as Morelos needs to reign it in, he got two soft bookings inside a minute as a result of having a free kick given against him that was never a free kick. How is that deserved?

His 1st is a booking all day long, it was a booking when I kicked a ball and is still a booking in the modern game......Morelos is to blame, the fact he doesn't have the savvy to walk away after that is the worrying thing for me, he owes his team mates big time tonight, the sooner he realise he is playing for Rangers and not himself might be the day the penny drops with him but I won't hold my breath.

Not ashamed to say I burst out greeting at the end in relief.  Well done to the 9 Rangers heroes on the field today, what an effort.  :rangers::rangers:

Nice to see @K.A.I behind bars at the end, well done the guys that traveled all the way there for the game.  

Ejaria Man of the match for me, gets better each game he plays., was everywhere

Shagger also tremendous, Goldson back to his dependable best as well.

Big shout to the Manager for instilling such great spirit and desire.

Morelos is a fucking liability again, needs to wise up or fuck off!

Archived