Acting like tarriers

GOAT

30 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Oh absolutely mate. And he'll deserve any time he gets. But any term he does get will weeks I would think, rather than years away from Ibrox :tu: 

If the Club are going to ban you then you're likely to be banned for life, i know Bears who have been given maybe a 6 month banning order from the courts only to receive a lifetime ban from the Club, the Club dont fuck about with that kind of shit and rightfully so

3 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

If the Club are going to ban you then you're likely to be banned for life, i know Bears who have been given maybe a 6 month banning order from the courts only to receive a lifetime ban from the Club, the Club dont fuck about with that kind of shit and rightfully so

Yeah, that was what I was saying originally. He'll never set foot in Ibrox again.......risking that is just plane stupid!

24 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I was genuinely ready to say something cheeky to you because I couldnae fucking see either.  ??

i tried my best to stay back as much as possible especially when I seen the wee lassie, but cmon mate I don’t know what you expected me to do every cunt was standing no just me. 

You mean some cunt was sitting? Only ones I seen sitting were in wheelchairs.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think the name and shame shite some people are coming out with is sad as fuck tbh

Guys a wanker for doing it but this whole trying to ruin people's lives in an attempt at looking good to the general public is fucking bent 

See, I'm sure whoever done it hasn't got up this morning and decided, yeah, I'm going to hit the linesman with a coin, that will be fun. 

If he was pissed up then he has made a snap decision in which he has fucked himself and the fans and made us as a support look like taigs as others would say. 

But no I wouldn't grass him in, to be truthful the media are well on top of this anyway and it will come out soon who it was. 

So for being a fucking idiot for a split second his life will be ruined in retrospect to following Rangers and maybe even job prospects. 

Tarrier behaviour is right.

I’ve noticed over the last few years the younger element of our away support are largely wee fannies. I see the brother of the bird that Halliday is chucking it up was calling Ejaria a spear chucked AGAIN today before he deleted it from his social media. More ammo for these wanks

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think the name and shame shite some people are coming out with is sad as fuck tbh

Guys a wanker for doing it but this whole trying to ruin people's lives in an attempt at looking good to the general public is fucking bent 

I was basically agreeing with you in this post. 

20 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I tend to agree but i can see that side of it too, it's made the whole fan base look bad

But the way i see it is imagine it was your son or your pal that did it, you'd give him a slap on the heid and a telling but you wouldn't phone the polis or want him lifted or banned. I've been banned twice and wouldn't wish it on any fellow supporter.

I can see this guy being hung out to dry tho, the media will find out who he is and he'll be lifted or banned by the end of the week probably, he's an idiot and only has himself to blame. I hate the refs in this country but no one should be getting coins lobbed at them at work ffs. And any time I've seen someone throwing stuff at games then folk around them have put them in their place.

The point is that he's given our enemies the ammunition they were looking for and has made a got of himself and the Club, he's made his bed and will now lie in it, i doubt he'll sleep well tonight 

Just now, bluewhitevanman said:

The guy that chucked the coin will have been drunk or something and I can’t excuse what he did and do think that he should expect a chap by police and made to apologise but some on FF want him to lose his job which I’s a bit much 

Why should he lose his job ?its fuckall to do with his job ,any1 that wants that is a fucking tosser tbh 

26 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Tarrier behaviour is right.

I’ve noticed over the last few years the younger element of our away support are largely wee fannies. I see the brother of the bird that Halliday is chucking it up was calling Ejaria a spear chucked AGAIN today before he deleted it from his social media. More ammo for these wanks

Shut up

If the guy had done this in say a theatre, concert hall, nightclub, even a cafe or pub, would there be anyone justifying no action being taken ? 

Very unfortunate of course, especially if the guy is of general good character, but ultimately not acceptable nowadays at all. (And I'm speaking as someone who witnessed Gers scarf wearing morons throwing bottles at each other in the seventies, one guy throwing bits of broken glass he'd actually brought to the game at the linesmen and opposition players, and saw light bulbs being thrown at innocent people on train station platforms whilst travelling on football specials, or the old blue train back then) I like many posters above just cannot see any sane or justifiable reason for it.  

The guy fucked up but it shouldn't result in him losing his job etc.

Ideally when the individual sobers up and realises what an embarrassment he has been to the club he proclaims to support he will do the right thing and send an apology to the SPFL for the attention of the injured linesman and leaves it to there behest on whether the authorities need to be involved or not.  Its the fact the twat has cost Rangers valuable playing time to allow the linesman to be patched up that really pisses me off. Who does he think he is that he can cost our club playing time.

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Its the fact the twat has cost Rangers valuable playing time to allow the linesman to be patched up that really pisses me off. Who does he think he is that he can cost our club playing time.

Sorry but are you for real? 

15 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

The guy that chucked the coin will have been drunk or something and I can’t excuse what he did and do think that he should expect a chap by police and made to apologise but some on FF want him to lose his job which I’s a bit much 

The guy was sober I was one seat in front of him .