FARE

RFC55

Im almost beyond caring.

FARE have it in for us, and we have some absolutely moronic fans who will give them what they want.

It is at the point where it is almost pointless to even discourage people from singing whatever they want, regardless of how much trouble they get the club into.

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Apparently attending according to David Edgar. He's also said that they have reported us after every game they have attended this season.

Don't care what happens in the league but we will end up with a stadium closure if these cunts get their way for TBB. As well leaving it be for the European night's. One team in Glasgow has had around 15 fines in 6 year yet they focus on us. There's a clear agenda but as a support we need to.box clever 

Have they ever reported ra shellic for going through the provo songbook? 

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Do they attend the beggars games aswell?

Surely they must considering the fines they have incurred in the recent past, they should be getting another one after their fans ran back in and caused barriers to collapse V Rosenberg but not sure if they were charged.

Beat me to it ... surely any fair minded individual must see that they have an agenda is it's only one side of the city

Just now, Thermopylae said:

Beat me to it ... surely any fair minded individual must see that they have an agenda is it's only one side of the city

Yes mate, that's what I am trying to find out though to confirm it's a clear agenda.

Not sure if they go to their games aswell.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Yes mate, that's what I am trying to find out though to confirm it's a clear agenda.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Surely they must considering the fines they have incurred in the recent past, they should be getting another one after their fans ran back in and caused barriers to collapse V Rosenberg but not sure if they were charged.

I’m not sure it matters tbh. Even if they do attend their games, they can claim not to have heard certain songs or lyrics, or they can just go down the “folk songs” route. Just like they could accept that there’s nothing wrong with singing about wading in the blood of terrorists. It’s all subjective. The whole concept is a farce.

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

10 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I’m not sure it matters tbh. Even if they do attend their games, they can claim not to have heard certain songs or lyrics, or they can just go down the “folk songs” route. Just like they could accept that there’s nothing wrong with singing about wading in the blood of terrorists. It’s all subjective. The whole concept is a farce.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Do the club have to admit them? Have the club expressed concerns to UEFA regarding the background of those involved in FARE and its apparent targeting of us but not others? 

SLO?

I think the club have alerted them mate 

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Aye it's bullshit, they can say whatever they like really but for me UEFA shouldn't be acting upon any of their claims unless their representative can corroborate the story and deem it worthy of action.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Do the club have to admit them? Have the club expressed concerns to UEFA regarding the background of those involved in FARE and its apparent targeting of us but not others? 

SLO?

Yes the club need to admit them as they are there under UEFA guidance.

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

SLO?

It's a good point perhaps the club just have to grow a pair on this one