FARE

RFC55

8 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Apparently attending according to David Edgar. He's also said that they have reported us after every game they have attended this season.

Don't care what happens in the league but we will end up with a stadium closure if these cunts get their way for TBB. As well leaving it be for the European night's. One team in Glasgow has had around 15 fines in 6 year yet they focus on us. There's a clear agenda but as a support we need to.box clever 

For what? 

Steaming for the qualifiers, but can't remember us singing anything that could be considered 'offensive'. 

Fuck FARE.

Its obvious what their agenda is when it's only our games they attend. 

FARE like All these Far Left,SJW, snowflake, safe space needing, organisations are the most bigoted, hateful, intolerant people on earth. They haven't quite cottoned on to the fact that their time is coming to an end along with their PC culture "common purpose "bullshit.

2 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I don't know if I have said this already here or somewhere else... Can't remember,  but Fans and Club need to get on top of this and tell them to piss off!  

the pre planned answer to that would be .

we are authorised by UEFA and if you have nothing to hide you wouldn't mind us attending 

Are FARE fair and equitable in their reporting.

Surely they need to be fare oops fair in the amount of games they attend in all Football stadia featuring all teams in the competition otherwise its not fair oops i mean FARE.

In other words they can get to fuck with their one eyed slanted view of the world.

1 hour ago, corkinator said:

FARE like All these Far Left,SJW, snowflake, safe space needing, organisations are the most bigoted, hateful, intolerant people on earth. They haven't quite cottoned on to the fact that their time is coming to an end along with their PC culture "common purpose "bullshit.

The PC pendulum has swung as far left as it can, it is going to swing back my fear is how far right it swings.

The UK needs a centre right government full of Rangers supporting Proddies.....

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

the pre planned answer to that would be .

we are authorised by UEFA and if you have nothing to hide you wouldn't mind us attending 

And the pre planned retort to that would be, 

If that is the case then you can equally attend all other matches within the leagues not just ours, you one sided bunch of corrupt wankers.  

3 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Genuine questions. Where do the FARE delegates sit? How do they get tickets?

If you're thinking along the lines of don't let them in, I'd imagine it would cause more problems not letting them in. It would give them credibility. 

Dead simples. Sing wtf we want, when we want and let them be offended all they want, because it matters not what we sing, but all about who we are and who they are.

Meet this cunts head on and bury them forever, otherwise appease them forever and they will never leave us alone, being sullied into silence and their bigoted agenda achieved.

Surrender to an oppressor and you are a slave for life.

There will be NO SURRENDER!

The club will have to comply with this I guess

Just in the same way they have to be seen to " trying to stamp out any offensive " singing 

I hate that we talk about them every European home game. 

Surely because of their clear agenda and the corrupt people that sit within their organisation 

They have Zero credibility now 

On 04/10/2018 at 15:50, Ace said:

Yes the club need to admit them as they are there under UEFA guidance.

The club can refuse entry to Jock Wallace they can refuse entry to FARE, they are nothing to do with UEFA,it's the UEFA  delegate we must let in , the thing is these cunts are unknown and could be sitting anywhere. , probably someone who has a leaning towards the tarriers they would have sent.  

So hope he fucking enjoyed it 

Do they publish any facts or figures that prove that they treat all teams fairly?

i suspect that as they are evidence gatherers they would have all sorts of video of the things they believe are wrong.

if they want to be seen as a credible organisation, with the best interests of football at their core, all they have to do is publish a monthly report of games they attend with accompanying video.

I know nothing of this “thought police” mob and any of their actions but I suspect the only grounds they visit will be selected at random and they will be just as surprised as us that one of the teams in attendance on that day will be Rangers. 

From what I see on here they are a desperate one trick pony with their own bigotry and belief that they are right and anyone who disagrees with them are wrong, and they seem to hide behind a veil of secrecy, a thing they detest in others.

What’s to stop them starting the Billy Boys or the 50p flute song and videoing it?

If they are anonymous they can get away with anything.

Who in their right mind goes to a game straining their ears to be offended by a song?

We need to take these fuckers on

And we need to use the evidence from our staff and players and their players and fans who were all complimentary about us.

Thousands of fans and employees of both clubs singing our praises yet one wee FARE fucker is offended?