Morelos Goal

BlueMe

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

Should have scored another Jelavic type goal from the early Candeias ball in. 

Glad he's kept up his goal scoring record though!

That breakaway and cross in by Candeias was absolutely stunning. English Premier League quality in that move. He crossed a difficult ball inch perfect onto Alfies boot.

37 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I’ll tell you something I fucking love how everybody in Scotland who isn’t associated with us hate him because it just shows that he’s doing his job with us well.

just heard that clown levein moaning that he should have been sent off

whats interesting about morelos goal today was that i dont think any hearts players actually appealed or put their hand up in the air when the ball was played in by tav for the goal. You know the "arsenal offside trap" scene in  "The Full Monty" type thing. That is drilled into you - yet they didnt do it. So therefore didnt give the linesman a decision to make - and he kept the flag down.

Berra does it later when Morelos is through and up goes the flag.

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

whats interesting about morelos goal today was that i dont think any hearts players actually appealed or put their hand up in the air when the ball was played in by tav for the goal. You know the "arsenal offside trap" scene in  "The Full Monty" type thing. That is drilled into you - yet they didnt do it. So therefore didnt give the linesman a decision to make - and he kept the flag down.

Berra does it later when Morelos is through and up goes the flag.

Who is this Berra you speak of...Is his name not Christophe???

15 minutes ago, aird said:

Can see the headlines tomorrow. 

Rangers star in child snatching scandal :lol:

I'm only glad it won't a player in green and grey hoops holding a bag of smarties, with the headline, "good samaratin *eltic star treating an orphan to a private xmas party later".