Katic

DavieMacRFC

He got dropped because he was injured,  not because Worrall was better. He'll be our first choice once he's got his match sharpness back again.

Let's not forget just how terrible Worrall has been, he won't suddenly be any better just because Katic had a poor game today.

Katic has been brilliant so far for us and will be again when he's match sharp.

3 minutes ago, five stars said:

His distribution was poor today. Was he substituted due to injury? 

He had his worst game for us today. He was giving away a lot of chances alongside the poor distribution. 

He didn't look confident at all today. I don't know if that was rust or if his confidence has a taken a knock being dropped for Worrall. 

Him and Goldson running into each other and almost gifting them a goal was ridiculous and not the 1st time it has happened. Before he was rested they did that a couple of times in other games. He seems a reliable CB but some of his passing today was unforgivable. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he wasn't comfortable due to the pitch surface but it's something he (and others) better adapt to soon.

5 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

He got dropped because he was injured,  not because Worrall was better. He'll be our first choice once he's got his match sharpness back again.

Let's not forget just how terrible Worrall has been, he won't suddenly be any better just because Katic had a poor game today.

Worall against Rapid is a better performance than any of Katic’s, and Katic’s today was worse than any of Worrall’s

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Worrall hasnt been terrible at all.

Katic had a bad game but will recover.

This fucking place at times.....

I could show you highlights of Worrall against Hearts and Rapid which would prove my point on how poor he's been, but i won't. Practically every chance they had came directly through him or was a result of his poor positioning.

I'm glad Worrall is a loan and we own Katic. 

My worry is that you need to build a strong CB partnership and it looked like Katic and Goldson were working on something. Hopefully Worrall isn't being played to keep the loan deal rolling and Katic has been fatigued/injured. 

9 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I’m a big fan of Katic but this is mental. Few times he’s been absolutely faultless, Rapid Vienna in particular. 

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Worall against Rapid is a better performance than any of Katic’s, and Katic’s today was worse than any of Worrall’s

This just isn't true. He was out of position for the Rapid goal for a start and caught a few times. And he was awful against Hearts. Katic was terrible today, but he's coming back from injury, playing on a terrible pitch and not played for weeks so that's to be expected.