Meeting Gerrard.

dee9

Mates wee lad is looking to meet the gaffer and i was wondering where the best place would be to make his day. Im looking to do it over the next month or so. Im guessing the training ground would be the best bet?

Has anyone actually met him since hes became gaffer? Would be interesting to see how he was......seems a gent.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

My wee mam has asked me to take her to a game so she can meet him, she must think everybody who goes gets to meet him.

Tell him we will open the stadium at night and put  the flood lights on for a kick aboot ? but seriously if he's busting your chops about that then take him on a stadium tour as it's something else and he will love it.  

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Tell him we will open the stadium at night and put  the flood lights on for a kick aboot ? but seriously if he's busting your chops about that then take him on a stadium tour as it's something else and he will love it.  

Naw mate, my wee boy is smart enough to know this couldn't happen. Had him at the stadium tour not long ago with my girlfriends boy aswell, they loved it.

My 60 year old mother is not so clever:lol:

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Naw mate, my wee boy is smart enough to know this couldn't happen. Had him at the stadium tour not long ago with my girlfriends boy aswell, they loved it.

My 60 year old mother is not so clever:lol:

So he knows about the sniper on the roof if you go on the grass during tours.?,  clever wee boy,   Fuck it you will just have to kidnap Stevie G then as you can't disappoint the wee man . No cunt will ever  find him in Greenock, tell him thou he needs to be back in the dugout for the next game.  

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

My ma asked me why Rangers haven't won the champions league yet when we have 11 players and all the other teams do aswell 

Dont know ma, real mystery

I got a taxi driver the day of the Livi game and he seemed to think we were playing Real Madrid, then asking if I thought we would get beat 1-0 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

So he knows about the sniper on the roof if you go on the grass during tours.?,  clever wee boy,   Fuck it you will just have to kidnap Stevie G then as you can't disappoint the wee man . No cunt will ever  find him in Greenock, tell him thou he needs to be back in the dugout for the next game.  

How much of his comment did you read? He talking about his ma ffs ? 

10 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

How much of his comment did you read? He talking about his ma ffs ? 

I was talking about his boy to him and he said he would not fall for it, as if you have ever been on a tour they tell  us all to keep of the grass as their is a sniper in the roof, basically you go on the grass they would kick you out and tour over He says his mother would not be so clever 

So how much did you actually read ?   

Just read it and I thought he said wee man not wee mam .?

I pass by the Hummel training ground either on the way to work or coming home from work some days and there always seems to be some bears waiting with Rangers tops and football's at the entrance gates. I take it they are getting them signed by the players  and the manager maybe your best shot mate take him up there when you get the chance. 

1 hour ago, RockwellGers said:

I'm sticking in at the 7 asides on a Wednesday night, it's only a matter of time before one of Stevie G's scouts spots my work rate and my unselfish playmaking abilities hopefully......then I'll get to meet him and we'll become close friends, probably. 

BUMP!!!!....was that you falling out of bed mate? ?