Back Where We Belong

To Be A Ranger

I’m not sure I realised how massive Gerrard is as a name in football. The attention he has drawn to us has been fantastic. 

I genuinely feel we will win the league this year. The positivity the Man has brought to the club and to the lives of all Bears is superb. 

After numerous false dawns I really feel we’re back.

I’ve always been proud to be a Rangers man but never more so than looking at what we’ve been through and looking at the fact we are on the edge of being back where we should be. 

We are, always were and always will be the people. 

Not starting a thread on them

Found myself working today but mostly in the car driving .Listening to Bbc Scotland 

It is one begger fest Love in .Everyone of the pundits do there very best to NOT mention the R word .The cunts do everything discussing the league positions .Form of the teams .Who is league favourites etc 

Never heard any of them mention Rangers once in over 2 hours .Fucking unbelievable but expected from these haters 

That was really enjoyable to watch.  

Although we might not be directly back where we belong in the sense of having won the league - as yet.  We are certainly showing the positive signs of getting to that place.  Being in this position is really great at the moment and I am very much enjoying the ride:)  

13 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Not yet we’re not

We're not, but it's more about getting there. The strides that have been made to get us Back Where We Belong. We'll get there if things keep going the way they have done over the past 6 or so months.

55 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

We're not, but it's more about getting there. The strides that have been made to get us Back Where We Belong. We'll get there if things keep going the way they have done over the past 6 or so months.

Hope so because when I look at the league table tonight I have to look too far down to see Rangers. I know it's early and we have a game in hand but it's not what I want to see.