Amoruso

Vision

Was it in that sheep game where there was loads of aggro and he tried to calm it down, where we got a free kick about 40 yards out? Then the bold Amo strides up like he’s going to shoot, and every cunt is going “ffs no Amo you daft Italian cunt”, then sure enough he rattles the bar with it. 😂

9 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Was it in that sheep game where there was loads of aggro and he tried to calm it down, where we got a free kick about 40 yards out? Then the bold Amo strides up like he’s going to shoot, and every cunt is going “ffs no Amo you daft Italian cunt”, then sure enough he rattles the bar with it. 😂

Aye but it wasn’t a free kick, he just rattled out from outside the box. 

Legend, he made mistakes but what player doesn’t.  Hero and one of our great defenders. 

47 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

He hit the bar against celtic from about 40 yards with a free kick one game. 

4 hours ago, Fred H Crawford said:

TBF , It's a close call between all of those mentioned . Brown and Roberts not even spoken about either , both of them top class for a period of their Ibrox careers . Just posting this makes me think how fortunate we've been at various points of the last 32 years ( Fuck sake , typing that makes me feel old ) We were also well served , although briefly , at differing points by the likes of Berg , Boumsong and Frank De Boer ! 

Nigel Spackman, Davie Weir, Carlos Cuellar, deserve a mention.

13 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Doing appearances in pubs etc and demanding mental amounts of money and being a total knob about it. 

have any proof of that or just regurgitating shite, spent quite a few hours in his company when he played for us and he never came across like that. 

50 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Nigel Spackman, Davie Weir, Carlos Cuellar, deserve a mention.

Spackman was a midfielder, my man. 

Although he did a brief sterling job there v the Sheep in the title decider, so I guess he could count.

9 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

have any proof of that or just regurgitating shite, spent quite a few hours in his company when he played for us and he never came across like that. 

Do you want a photo of the money people have had to transfer into his account or what? I know the boys who organised  a couple of the nights and they were really not impressed with it either.

What a strange thing to make up.

9 hours ago, fanaticCR said:

Do you want a photo of the money people have had to transfer into his account or what? I know the boys who organised  a couple of the nights and they were really not impressed with it either.

What a strange thing to make up.

Surprised, that's all and TBH I've seen a lot stranger made up on  this forum 

Legend of a man and a character. Cracked a big smile reading this.

This bit really got me:

"Rangers have to take advantage of the fact that there’s a new, positive atmosphere behind the team. That’s important because I have seen teams before who win titles even when they are not the strongest or most talented team in the league. Sometimes it comes down to something as simple as spirit and hunger.”

Inspirational as fuck, let's fucking go