Earl on Clyde

Gaffbear

1 hour ago, DrLaudrup said:

I can't think of any reason at all to watch or listen to them unless we are playing them. I'm convinced that mob watch us more than their own club. 

Here’s the thing. I couldn’t give a fuck what they sing,who they sing it about, or what Subject it has to do with. I’ve never been hospitalised because I got sang at from the other end of the ground.

All this pish about being offended, reporting it to the police, tv companies, calling phone ins. I don’t get any of it and it just emphasises how obsessed they are.  I would rather we didn’t do it either as some sort of tit for tat thing because I think we’re better than that.  So sing and shout whatever you like at me , I won’t lose any sleep and I’ll still wake up as a bluenose the next morning. 

4 minutes ago, josmc said:

Here’s the thing. I couldn’t give a fuck what they sing,who they sing it about, or what Subject it has to do with. I’ve never been hospitalised because I got sang at from the other end of the ground.

All this pish about being offended, reporting it to the police, tv companies, calling phone ins. I don’t get any of it and it just emphasises how obsessed they are.  I would rather we didn’t do it either as some sort of tit for tat thing because I think we’re better than that.  So sing and shout whatever you like at me , I won’t lose any sleep and I’ll still wake up as a bluenose the next morning. 

Yes if they played with the same rules but they don’t, they want to sing what they want but want us to sit quietly. I don’t get offended by songs but I get offended by others wanting to run my life for me 

37 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Yes if they played with the same rules but they don’t, they want to sing what they want but want us to sit quietly. I don’t get offended by songs but I get offended by others wanting to run my life for me 

Fair play mate. I get where you’re coming from. 

Ugly, inbred, child raping, terrorist, Fenian bastards...... anything ive missed?

Oh yeah...... and......

Self deluded, compulsive liars, zero self awareness, unhygenic, gullible, dysfunctional, victim mentality, sexually deviant and perverted.