Earl on Clyde

Gaffbear

What a sad batard. To actually take the time to sit down and write to FIFA about a load of bollox just shows how fucked up this country is at the moment. Since I started following Rangers ,( which is a long time ago) there has always been hatred between the two sets of fans. 

However, you went to the game in these days , shouted abuse at them for 90 minutes and then went to the pub and got on with your life. These sad obsessed idiots have now completely lost the plot and couldn’t give a fuck about what’s happening at their own clubs. All that seems to interest them is trying to dig up some dirt on Rangers to make them feel better about what’s going wrong at their own midden. 

Personally, I take it as a compliment, because it lets me know that they realise we are right fucking behind them now and will soon be overtaking them on the rails. 

14 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I love to hear they're annoyed about our singing. That's when you know things are going well on the field for us 

And that’s what gave Gollum away. He couldn’t give us a hard time football-wise over a 6-2 win at Easter Road so he ignored the football and went on endlessly about the singing.

When the singing gets highlighted, it is the best indicator possible that we are on the right lines and that our enemies are hurting.

No doubt if we stopped singing, they’d phone up to complain about the toilets or the pies or how the stand is too draughty!

:UK:

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

And that’s what gave Gollum away. He couldn’t give us a hard time football-wise over a 6-2 win at Easter Road so he ignored the football and went on endlessly about the singing.

When the singing gets highlighted, it is the best indicator possible that we are on the right lines and that our enemies are hurting.

No doubt if we stopped singing, they’d phone up to complain about the toilets or the pies or how the stand is too draughty!

:UK:

Absolutely mate

I remember when we were winning titles all you heard every other week was how they were trying to get UEFA to hammer us for singing TBB in the Champions League