***The Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Lafferty changed the game hugely but people won’t see that or admit it. 

I didn't want him here in the slightest, however, he offered more today than he done for some time now. Was getting into much better positions than he has been as well. Should have had a goal himself.

2 minutes ago, Burts91 said:

Nick Walsh has had us for 4/5 games this season. Has booked Morelos every single game and if I remember correctly they have all been for dissent or celebrating. (Maybe one away at Kilmarnock in league cup was the only potential foul). Ridicolous. 

Still though, didn’t deserve to win potentially but three points and not deserving it is better than deserving them and not getting them. Next two games are massive. 

That’s absolutely outrageous, but clearly no agenda against Morelos though 

Good to see a bit of character when it was looking like a point best today. 

Will happily take another couple of ground out wins in the next two games and then hopefully we'll see some much needed reinforcements in January. 

We have to keep hold of Morelos as well, at the moment he's irreplaceable in what he brings to the side. 

Good comeback but I’m not happy that we get outfought against these below than average players.  So many times this season have we heard about the opposition wether it’s livingston or Kilmarnock players having a great game against us.  We need to be better for longer periods. 

2 brilliant crosses and finishes from Alfredo and we now move on to hibs which will be another tough 90 mins.

For the most part of that we played like an amateur team, I think Gerrard's reaction at the end reflects just how bad we were. But we won and we're still up there. Let's hope we can grind results out next week and the winter break gives us time to rest, improve the squad and spend some quality time on the training pitch. 

15 minutes ago, Don54 said:

The same thing that prick Kennedy did in the first half but didn't get booked 

We need to start highlighting this because it's unacceptable bias against Morelos and Rangers.  They keep going on about his temperament but when he's done nothing wrong all game and still gets booked for celebrating that's just plain discrimination.

Archived