Ryan jacks a fucking Protestant!!!!

GOAT

2 minutes ago, DC76 said:

This needs a bump..since signing for us he was the target of refs an hatchet men to the point it killed his Rangers career before it even really got started ...well I'd like to think that's it beginning in earnest today

Magnificent young man..keep it up

Bang on mate 

Just now, cushynumber said:

I think our entire team today cost about £4m

McGregor, Halliday, Arfield, Jack all came in on bosmans. McCrorie came through the youth system.

Goldson cost about 3 million, Morelos 1, Candies about £700,000 & Tav cost about £250,000.

Kent and Worrall on loan.

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

I think our entire team today cost about £4m

To put into perspective, I'm sure the beggars paid 4 million years ago for Brown, that's likely inflated figures including contract/wages.

He was the worst player on the park today by a mile.

Greegs .zilch

Tav..double deal with waghorn at 700k so say 350

Goldson..circa 3m

McCrorie..home schooled..zilch

Worrall..loan

Halliday..zilch

Candeaias..circa 700 k

Arfield..zilch

Jack..zilch

Kent...loan

Morelos..just about a mil from hjk

So about 5m all in..half the price of the dud they brought on in the second half

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

To put into perspective, I'm sure the beggars paid 4 million years ago for Brown, that's likely inflated figures including contract/wages.

He was the worst player on the park today by a mile.

Think they paid the same for Ntcham

2 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I am honestly not joking but for the 1st time in my 31 years of life I wasnt confident today.

no matter how shite we have been or how good these games am usually awake all night buzzing bigotry on but today and I’m actually been honest I never felt it. I started to question myself. Who are u, why u awake and not buzzing, why did u sleep, why have u no bigotry on. I couldn’t answer the questions to myself as I felt like a didn’t know me.

the second I got to my club I felt it and then I went thank fuck your still the same. Passion bigotry, sweats, everything and I am the happiest man in the world just now.

sorry for this long post but I honestly questioned myself this morn for the 1st time.

NO SURRENDER.

hope all bears are partying strong 

tht post might sound stupid to most but a hope youse understand.

Questioned masel the end of this week pal..my questions were answered,can understand the feelin,so many shit shows knocks ye but hey ..who's laughing now?😁

The Glasgow Rangers that's who😁😉🍺