£15 Million vs Lego Muncher.

Clemdog

Any team that presses them beats them. Hivs sometimes do it quite well as does virtually every euro side. Give the scum time on the ball they look good. Put them under pressure all over the pitch and their bottle goes. They've been like that for years. I just don't understand why most Scottish managers can't see how to beat them.

7 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Any team that presses them beats them. Hivs sometimes do it quite well as does virtually every euro side. Give the scum time on the ball they look good. Put them under pressure all over the pitch and their bottle goes. They've been like that for years. I just don't understand why most Scottish managers can't see how to beat them.

It's why they look so dominant at home. 

Every team (including us in September) they play there sit back for 90 mins, go into the game conceding it from the start and appear to not really give a fuck as if they're going there to protect a first leg result. 

The stats show tell all throughout the games there. They've always got something ridiculous like 80% possession in the first half hour as if teams are just sitting back hoping to not concede. 

Press them high and they buckle. 

Hope we go there in March with the same game plan as Saturday, and last Decembers game. 

5 hours ago, Gman36 said:

I don't remember a team putting the ball out of play so many times with unforced errors. Such a terrible performance from them. 

At times it reminded of the night Beckenbauer and Co lost the plot, the ECWC semi against Bayern at Ibrox.

58 minutes ago, The Blue said:

Watching this makes it so unreal that the tranny and septic media pundits said that they had so many unforced errors, we hunted them down like the animals they are so no wonder they couldn't make a simple pass.

And happy new year too!

Spot on every error on that video was down to us pressing them

12 hours ago, King Jela said:

Feel bad for the fans tbh, only so many times you can sarcastically cheer before it becomes boring. 

Against them there is already plenty of sarcasm in my reserve tanks, I can cheer sarcastically for hours against the second best team in Glasgow.

2 hours ago, Natalie1690 said:

Boyata always has been dreadful, no idea what manager's see in him.

Brown is dreadful, no idea what anyone sees in him.

Amazes me that they got a decent bid for him and that he somehow gets in the Belgium team. He's rank rotten