***The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

15 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

I get people don’t want to risk Defoe on a plastic pitch but they are here in Scotland and he’ll need to get on with it.

Also read the most MLS pitches including Toronto are plastic.

Absolutely spot on. He's in Scotland so going to have to play on them.

Didn't realise most in MLS are plastic which is good. No excuses 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Momentum is critical at his stage of the season. We simply have to come out the traps flying. We have an awkward run of fixtures over next 5 or 6 games and need to improve our away form. 

The Old Firm win should have finally given us belief and we need to capitalise. 

I like TMB’s formation and selection but would be fine with the same starting 11 too. 

I really want want to see Katic back in the fold  

Another rhabid hater taking liberties and having a swipe at Rangers.
Hopefully SG has them fired up after that prick clarke was discussing Defoe's wages on SSN.
He has one of the fuckin ugliest fenian faces you ever clapped eyes on,and i'm fuckin ragin at the bastard.
Doubt whether he would mention the tramps wage bill,and hope we batter the shite out them. 
:hairout::hit::raging::angry:

3 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Hopefully SG has them fired up after that prick clarke was discussing Defoe's wages on SSN.
He has one of the fuckin ugliest fenian faces you ever clapped eyes on,and i'm fuckin ragin at the bastard.
Doubt whether he would mention the tramps wage bill,and hope we batter the shite out them. 

As much as it annoyed me, we've done the same when talking about the money Villarreal spent on their team after playing them. He actually wasn't even quoting the ridiculous figure and used the accurate one to then point out that's his total team wage budget per week. 

15 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Liked for the restrained nature of the post

13 minutes ago, Toronto2Glasgow said:

Bet the house on Jordan Jones to score 

I don't think he will play. Also if he did I'd bet my house on him not scoring. There are a lot more mitigating factors that would push my towards him not, rather that just the usual 'it would be typical'. 

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

I don't think he will play. Also if he did I'd bet my house on him not scoring. There are a lot more mitigating factors that would push my towards him not, rather that just the usual 'it would be typical'. 

I think he'll start. 

And if he has a bad game you just know media reports questioning his loyalties won't be far behind. 

6 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I think he'll start. 

And if he has a bad game you just know media reports questioning his loyalties won't be far behind. 

I really don't know what the benefits are of him starting. A below par performance and we start cheering him, his own fans booing, could down tools the rest of the season the list is endless. For him to even think of champions league football it is in his interests to lose this game. 

They might play him, I'm just speculating. I wouldn't play him personally. 

10 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I really don't know what the benefits are of him starting. A below par performance and we start cheering him, his own fans booing, could down tools the rest of the season the list is endless. For him to even think of champions league football it is in his interests to lose this game. 

They might play him, I'm just speculating. I wouldn't play him personally. 

I think Clarke is stubborn enough to start him. 

Archived