***The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In amongst all the hype and excitement of the new arrivals, I just hope the team put out remembers Killie have proved a tough nut to crack. Lets get out the traps early, no pissing about and take the game to them.

I'm going 1-2, with Alfredo getting both goals. :1120982233_SGsmile:

10 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

In amongst all the hype and excitement of the new arrivals, I just hope the team put out remembers Killie have proved a tough nut to crack. Lets get out the traps early, no pissing about and take the game to them.

I'm going 1-2, with Alfredo getting both goals. :1120982233_SGsmile:

we did beat them 3-0 there in the LC earlier but I agree, tough game awaits.

15 hours ago, stevemac said:

would keep defoe on the bench and start with lafferty up front, and if we havent broken the deadlock by HT, then bring on morelos and defoe and change formation.

only because I dread to see defoe and / or morelos pick up an injury on that artificial shite killie play on. Plus, i think for fitness, we cant expect defoe to play 90min every game so I'd rather save him personally.

Lafferty starts and I'm drinking bleach

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Lafferty starts and I'm drinking bleach

He has a not too bad record on plastic and putting the ball over the top happens on the surface all the time would suit his game. I’m ain’t his biggest fan but horses for courses.

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Dreadful, dreadful player mate

I’m not disagreeing with you on this but he can play when he wants too and on plastic he does ok and with his mate SD forcing him to complete I think he could do a shift.

When he get involved with the ball instead of hiding from it he can be a handful and won’t be afraid of the thugs in the Killie defence, he has had a charmed career getting to play for us twice .

we do however need better than him going forward but we all know he comes into his own from April to May which will come in handy if history is to repeat itself 

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

So good to go into a game knowing that if we play anywhere near our best we'll win.

Been years since I've felt like that about a Rangers team. Credit to the lads and management team 

Spot on

Archived