Tears

BridgeIsBlue

Signed orange top to the ref that gives us most penalties this season.

And thanks to the taig for his donation today. Nice of him to buy a ticket to see the Rangers. This is what happens when we cut their allocation. They can't get their usual tickets so have to watch us play other clubs. Mental cases. Funny though :dance:

For fuckssake really 😂😂😂

If they could have taken the effort they'd have seen this

The FA Cup tie between Brighton and Crystal Palace on Monday night is unlikely to be as bizarre as their meeting on Easter Monday in 1989, a game that ratcheted up the bitterness in one of English football’s less obvious rivalries. Referee Kelvin Morton wrote himself into the record books and off Seagulls fans’ Christmas card lists as he became something of a cult hero for Palace supporters. Morton awarded five penalties in less than half an hour, four of which went to the home side. That Palace contrived to miss three of them but still won the match added to the surreal nature of the afternoon.

It’s hilarious the reaction from them over the past few weeks 😂

starting to feel the pressure, inventing all these “operation stop” conspiracies ffs

Whilst I’m laughing at some of the stuff they’re spewing, I’m going to hold off until we’ve sealed 55 before really enjoying the meltdown 😆

1 hour ago, Don54 said:

For fuckssake really 😂😂😂

If they could have taken the effort they'd have seen this

The FA Cup tie between Brighton and Crystal Palace on Monday night is unlikely to be as bizarre as their meeting on Easter Monday in 1989, a game that ratcheted up the bitterness in one of English football’s less obvious rivalries. Referee Kelvin Morton wrote himself into the record books and off Seagulls fans’ Christmas card lists as he became something of a cult hero for Palace supporters. Morton awarded five penalties in less than half an hour, four of which went to the home side. That Palace contrived to miss three of them but still won the match added to the surreal nature of the afternoon.

Any penalty shoot out.

See we all check the Tims score, well at least I do when they play at different times than us which is most weeks to be fair. The thing I cannot understand is how many of them were straight on the phone after our game speaking as though they had been there or at least watching it in some capacity. Mental the lengths these people go to, I know we joke on here about it and rightly so, but it is another level with that lot, @.Williamson. mentioned that he had a supervisor who even had a RTV subscription??? Absolutely nuts!! But will listen back to sport scene tomorrow as was listening to Clyde SSB after the game, loved the guy when asked by Hugh about the reason for the penalties decided that it was purely down to Dallas being a Rangers fan, these people are not well, GCC should be monitoring Clyde SSB and finding them before the paranoia and what not does them some trouble, or then again maybe not...😎