Alfie our best striker since...

kris1984

4 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Obviously we want him to stay, but say we got £15-20 million for him, that could buy us, and possibly guarantee us the league next season. 

Wouldn't pick up phone for a penny under 25million. Am sure HJK I'll be due a cut also. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

Without doubt he's better jelavic was better technically but Alfredo is still growing and learning at 22.

If he avoids serious injuries he's gonna be a megastar. 

100%.

Love the guy. 

But putting sensible hat on (just commented on about 7/8 threads offering. To shag our players) his discipline will take some value off him unfortunately. 

Hopefully he stays for longer but, really get the feeling he's loving it now aswell

1 minute ago, Ryan_1 said:

100%.

Love the guy. 

But putting sensible hat on (just commented on about 7/8 threads offering. To shag our players) his discipline will take some value off him unfortunately. 

Hopefully he stays for longer but, really get the feeling he's loving it now aswell

The way things are going this summer will be the perfect time to sell him sadly. 30+goals in the bag its almost like he's about to hit a peak in the spfl and I don't know if he'd be motivated to hang around another season.

We are gonna make a fortune from his sale regardless and in the long run it'll make us a better team(if we spend wisely) so win win.

Just now, KingKirk said:

The way things are going this summer will be the perfect time to sell him sadly. 30+goals in the bag its almost like he's about to hit a peak in the spfl and I don't know if he'd be motivated to hang around another season.

We are gonna make a fortune from his sale regardless and in the long run it'll make us a better team(if we spend wisely) so win win.

Aye agree he will be gone this summer and we will make a massive profit regardless of his final value. 

He's been superb this season. I worry how we will replace him. We are night and day as a team when he is in the team compared to when he isn't. 

Jelavic.  Morelos scores some crackers and he’s really one of our best in a while but Jelavic had it all. His technique was different class. 

Prso was a hard one to look past but if not Jelavic he’d be the last one which comes to mind. 

We’re gonna make an absolute fortune from Morelos but I hope it wont be anytime soon.