Club 1872 full interview with Traynor

Sparkle

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Red all day long.

Wee Alfie going in to stiffen the cunt.  Lol.

Now wtf goes through the minds of those cunts on the panel when they can rescind this? No fucking way can that be rescinded. So Kamara is now made look the cheat for going down, as the decision is meant to of course.

There is only one answer. Taigs!

Time we got transparency as to the names sitting on each panel. Transparency should be the watchword to ensure the integrity of a sport is maintaned. Why should these cunts remain anonymous? 

I'm getting seriously wound up with all this shite in something that is so obviously corrupt, yet we are totally impotent to do anything and just go along with the narrative against us. If it was me on our board, I would have declared war by now. No fucking way would I accept such blatant bias and humiliation with corruption at it's core.

BA . Your passion for Rangers supersedes many on here mate . You are spot on . We have to takes a chance of bringing trouble on ourselves to see the end of this .If there can be an end .

Being all dignified cuts absolutely no ice . it just makes us look weak in truth

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

A little wishy washy and tame for me .  

I'm happy the club are now doing this  . I hope we get more meaty and stop using words like fair and fainess . It's clear bias and an utter disgrace the way the beggar loving BBC are behaving .

Fairness will never happen under the present scumbags that frequent pacific quay

The problem is that it is not the Club who are putting this out mate, it is a fans group and no one will give it a second glance apart from us Rangers fans. The board need to get wise here and let him loose on RTV on the website, they will respond then.  

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Mate it was done by C1872 and while it was good it will only be taken seriously when it comes from Rangers IMO, it is so disappointing that we nearly got it right.

I got the impression he was banging on the BBC door and that there is a lot more to come, I see this as an opening salvo.

Sounds as if he has been amassing a catalogue of evidence to be used in the bigger fight.

Hopefully he takes this battle to the BBC and not just the parochial Scottish outlet.

Time will tell but I see this as a good start.

33 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Traynor says they've got a compilation of stuff that will take a while to do anything about, I'm afraid by the time they get around to it the moment will be well gone. As I said it's a good in house video but won't mean anything until it's addressed by the board. 7 years ? There's 7 days Mate and the mheejah are still bad mouthing us:

This week celtic fans;
Threw flares
Hit Player with coin 
Sectarian chanting in Kilmarnock 
Invaded the pitch
Wrecked stadium seats 
Rioted in Valencia 
Sectarian chanting in Spain
Brought under control with rubber bullets
3 celtic fans charged with threats to referee

Boozer petrol bombed in Benidorm

The Scottish government, the sfa and BBC Scotland staff ignored all of the above and instead focused on Rangers Fans Sectarian chanting.

Exactly! :tu:

That is only one week. Move onto this season alone and the evidence is overwhelming and not hard to collect and make a substantial and irrefutable case, so I ask, why are we bending over and taking it up the arse?

This is not new, so where is our case? Where is Traynor? Where is the board? This is not hard. 

Our board are complicit in it, in the shit constantly levelled at us and not challenging this very publicly and very vigorously.

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I got the impression he was banging on the BBC door and that there is a lot more to come, I see this as an opening salvo.

Sounds as if he has been amassing a catalogue of evidence to be used in the bigger fight.

Hopefully he takes this battle to the BBC and not just the parochial Scottish outlet.

Time will tell but I see this as a good start.

What he said was good, but it has to come from the Club IMO. C1872 will be ignored by the BBC I would imagine, hope I am wrong but I doubt it.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Exactly! :tu:

That is only one week. Move onto this season alone and the evidence is overwhelming and not hard to collect and make a substantial and irrefutable case, so I ask, why are we bending over and taking it up the arse?

This is not new, so where is our case? Where is Traynor? Where is the board? This is not hard. 

Our board are complicit in it, in the shit constantly levelled at us and not challenging this very publicly and very vigorously.

To me this will end up where the statements end up, the out tray, I hope not right enough but it will. 

Nothing will change, until McLaughlin and his crew have been shipped out of BBC - of course that isn't going to happen anytime soon, he is now the chief sports editor. There is something seriously wrong at the BBC, and the bias is becoming far too obvious now - I doubt the paymaster in Salford has any clue or is simply keeping out of Scottish affairs.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

What he said was good, but it has to come from the Club IMO. C1872 will be ignored by the BBC I would imagine, hope I am wrong but I doubt it.

Your right unfortunately. It will be ignored. Unless the board put it on our website and social media.

Well it might be ignored by the msm but if they do and actually if we have a dossier of there blatant bias they will end up in shit eventually, never ever thought I would see the day when a football club has to question the supposed impartial public funded through government main media outlet in Scotland...was i naive when I was younger? Did I miss stuff in the way things were reported?  It’s been clear now for such a longtime, just pisses me off it’s not taken so long to finally address it....but when only one side gets printed it’s gonna take a while!

3 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Traynor says they've got a compilation of stuff that will take a while to do anything about, I'm afraid by the time they get around to it the moment will be well gone. As I said it's a good in house video but won't mean anything until it's addressed by the board. 7 years ? There's 7 days Mate and the mheejah are still bad mouthing us:

This week celtic fans;
Threw flares
Hit Player with coin 
Invaded the pitch
Wrecked stadium seats 
Rioted in Valencia 

The Scottish government, the sfa and BBC Scotland staff ignored all of the above and instead focused on Rangers Fans Sectarian chanting.

You forgot 3 of them up for threats to a referee and a kid singing about wishing our kit man was dead!

18 minutes ago, KingKai said:

You forgot 3 of them up for threats to a referee and a kid singing about wishing our kit man was dead!

Yup and I also forgot sky commentators and presenters and others of that ilk who totally ignored these things whilst targeting Rangers fans, jim white and walker to name but two:tu:

4 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

This week celtic fans;
Threw flares
Hit Player with coin 
Invaded the pitch
Wrecked stadium seats 
Rioted in Valencia 

Forget all that it’s just a bit of good natured craic and exuberance, it’s those pesky Rangers fans and the bad words they chanted at Steve Clarke you want to worry about.

Wonder if we can get the likes of this guy to help...

Pretty clear that the BBC is about to lose its license fee. Boycott looming. Good. BBC is a rotten cartel that routinely lies to us. It should be funded like Netflix

Our enemys enemy is our friend....

Last year c1872 set up a separate news company for releasing statements because it is now a major shareholder and needed to protect the club legally from anything controversial that they released, I suspect Traynors interview was released through them for the same reason and also he is not an employee of the club, he is a freelance consultant.

Would have liked to hear:

”What contact has there been with BBC HQ in London?”

”How does the Head Of Sport at BBC HQ feel about the biggest club in Scotland getting ignored and/or abused by Pacific Quay staff?”

”Have there been any requests from BBC in London to interview Gerrard and/or McAllister?” 

4 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Would have liked to hear:

”What contact has there been with BBC HQ in London?”

”How does the Head Of Sport at BBC HQ feel about the biggest club in Scotland getting ignored and/or abused by Pacific Quay staff?”

”Have there been any requests from BBC in London to interview Gerrard and/or McAllister?” 

What he said was a starting point and I think the BBC HQ will be well aware of it, just how they will act on it is another thing as Traynor said dialogue with the BBC has been ongoing for years getting nowhere although these  are three questions that should have been asked.

23 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Apologies if posted elsewhere.

Traynor to give him credit is giving the biased bbc both barrels.

The BBC strives to be fair to all - fair to those our output is about, fair to contributors, and fair to our audiences.  BBC content should be based on respect, openness and straight dealing.  We also have an obligation under the Ofcom Broadcasting Code to "avoid unjust or unfair treatment of individuals or organisations in programmes". 

The BBC must comply with the Ofcom Broadcasting Code which contains rules for broadcasters on due impartiality and due accuracy and undue prominence of views and opinions. Ofcom sets the BBC operating licence which contains conditions it considers necessary for requiring the BBC to meet its mission and public purposes. Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport

Traynor makes some very valid points especially on how fans can help the club. Complaining to Ofcom should help the club get editorial fairness and protect the BBC charter from abuse. 

Been in discussions for years and are no further forward, I would say unbelievable but it’s not really when you consider who we’re dealing with.Why not a total ban of the bbc from Ibrox across all platforms at a national level. Also, Traynor said they have apologised for some stuff, why not make them broadcast their apology on tv, radio etc because they’re quick enough to put the boot in and tell lies, a bit of public humiliation would maybe make them think twice.

36 minutes ago, murzo said:

Been in discussions for years and are no further forward, I would say unbelievable but it’s not really when you consider who we’re dealing with.Why not a total ban of the bbc from Ibrox across all platforms at a national level. Also, Traynor said they have apologised for some stuff, why not make them broadcast their apology on tv, radio etc because they’re quick enough to put the boot in and tell lies, a bit of public humiliation would maybe make them think twice.

I'm against that. The BBC should be forced to play fair.