Gaffer Has A Go At Grezda & Barisic

SonOfLuther

13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

It's more than just Barisic & Grezda. I will be interested to see if lanky Ulster man is around much longer. That photo at the youth game on his phone spoke volumes.

He was probably sending more dick pics to birds on Twitter 😂

Didn't like Grezda from the first moment I saw him play for us. Lafferty was brought back to supplement Morelos and hasn't had a run in the team but couldn't score in a barrel of fannies for us so need better, will go back to Hearts or some other run of the mill shite and score for fun.  Sell them all and give more money to SG. 

The only one if im being honest that I would like to have a chance is Barasic. I think he can be so good technically that it would be a real asset to us going forward.

Grezda havent seen enough of him on the park to have a feeling either way about him.

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

You never rated him mate. I had my concerns about him but hoped he would come good. 

Give me the madman we currently have playing left back any day of the week , honest , gives us everything he’s got , cements cunts all over the place 😂

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

It's more than just Barisic & Grezda. I will be interested to see if lanky Ulster man is around much longer. That photo at the youth game on his phone spoke volumes.

Saw Lafferty in bar72, not sure if he was just dossing about, or on official hospitality stuff, but he was wearing trackies and a hoody, where usually the players are suited.

1 minute ago, j1mgg said:

Saw Lafferty in bar72, not sure if he was just dossing about, or on official hospitality stuff, but he was wearing trackies and a hoody, where usually the players are suited.

when we didn't have a striker on the bench ( Middleton doesn't count ) and especially when Defoe was a game time decision then his time is up.

18 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

The real cut and dry of these two is that it honestly seems like Barisic was signed off the back of his performances against us. I didn’t think we’d be that stupid.

And Grezda was signed just because he was Osijeks best player and recommended by Barisic? Surely not, probably the most unprofessional deals we’ve done in a while if any of that is true, I’d like to think it’s not.

We should’ve signed Bockaj. 

Barisic is the strangest of the two for me. By all accounts he’s been brilliant with Croatia, cunt looks as if he’d run through brick walls for them. I’ll never understand it. Compare his aggression to Katic and you’re honestly sitting scratching your head. Katic is the type of defender that would heeder concrete blocks for the badge. 

Bockaj is a free agent.

I really hope Barisic can be turned around. The guy has a load of talent. Some of his crossing has been outstanding.

I get that the Scottish league is more physical than the Croatian league but he needs to learn to deal with that like Katic has. Perhaps he will learn from Katic.

however if, for whatever reason, he just doesn’t fancy it here, then we need to move him on and recoup as much of our outlay as possible. It would be a gutter because I think he will go on to have a very strong career.