Kamara

ready1873

41 minutes ago, broomloanjamie said:

Had more than our 50k worth already. How the Fuck was he not getting a game at Dundee 

He is one of those players who will just slot in at whatever level (within reason), whatever team, and give a 7/10 every single week.

Playing for Rangers or Alloa - I bet he'd just look the same relative to his team mates. His style makes him hard to be a stand out, so I can sort of see why he has slipped through the net a bit.

I think he has been a cracking buy and I reckon he could go up a level yet and still look comfortable.

45 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

A vast upgrade on Ejaria.

4 minutes ago, kanjo said:

And Coulibally!

He's a fantastic combination of both those guys. He has the close control, technical ability and game intelligence we saw on the odd occasion from Ejaria and the physical, aggressive, energetic qualities we got so excited about at the start of the season with Coulibally. Really good signing so far. 

That period of play where the Aberdeen players kept trying to take him out but he kept beating them and ran across the entirety of one side of the pitch was like a throwback to Laudrup or Gascoigne, fucking magic.

In fact it was a lot like Caniggia v Cameroon years ago :lol:

12 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

When I first noticed him I thought he was over 30 and Dundee had somehow captured themselves a good English journeyman.

Turns out he's young, a player, a steal, and Finnish.

Delighted.

He’s not finished, he’s only 28.

2 hours ago, broomloanjamie said:

Had more than our 50k worth already. How the Fuck was he not getting a game at Dundee 

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

That's baffled me as well, great player who will only get better. 

He chucked it at Dundee earlier in the season because he knew he was joining us long before it was public and was doing things like pulling out of tackles and training half arsed and stuff. 

27 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Dundee deserve to get relegated purely for letting this guy go.

Contract was up mate. Told Dundee at the start of the season he was away no matter what and refused to sign a new deal. 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

He chucked it at Dundee earlier in the season because he knew he was joining us long before it was public and was doing things like pulling out of tackles and training half arsed and stuff. 

Fair enough, I had no knowledge of any that stuff, if I had to live in Dundee I'd probably just pull out of life altogether never mind tackles. 

Really like his composure on the ball and doesn’t seem to shy away from a fight for the ball.

He had a few badly weighted passes today but he’s young and will get better.

Don’t think it really works with Davis and Jack as they all seem to want to do the same on the ball. Need someone who’ll make runs forward into the space arfield creates when he draws defenders when dropping deep.