Middleton goal - Take a bow son!

LegendofCoop

I rarely get excited about the young players coming through.  They’re often overhyped and rarely fulfil their potential with us.  I do think Middleton is the real deal tho.  He’s already shown that he can get goals and assists for the first team this season.  

Belter of a goal BTW.

29 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Great strike , be out on loan next season , will be signed permanently by a Hamilton or even championship club within 2/3 years 

Even at this stage he's far too good for that level. The boy will turn good for us, I have no doubts about that!

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

The post is about the goal of the year and you need to go and fuck it up!

What a strike agreed  , going by your logic though every post should just said great goal instead of building him up to be nowhere near what he is or what he will ever be , seen this type of player time and time again it never ends well , we never get 40/50 yards of open space for him to run in behind coz teams sit so deep , so everything needs to go to feet , he’s nothing in his locker to get past a defender  it’s head down to the by line defender jockeying him hopefully get a corner or crosses into the stand 99.9 % of the time  , got some joy in Europe granted because they pushed on against us , I’m worried jones from Kille the very same , looks it what I’ve seen 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

What a strike agreed  , going by your logic though every post should just said great goal instead of building him up to be nowhere near what he is or what he will ever be , seen this type of player time and time again it never ends well , we never get 40/50 yards of open space for him to run in behind coz teams sit so deep , so everything needs to go to feet , he’s nothing in his locker to get past a defender  it’s head down to the by line defender jockeying him hopefully get a corner or crosses into the stand 99.9 % of the time  , got some joy in Europe granted because they pushed on against us , I’m worried jones from Kille the very same , looks it what I’ve seen 

you might be right but then again you might be wrong. Just give the boy his 15 minutes of fame before you get tore intae him.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

you might be right but then again you might be wrong. Just give the boy his 15 minutes of fame before you get tore intae him.

😂😂👌🏻Tell the other lad just enjoy his goal to and no have him our next number 10 anaw , 😂👌🏻👍🏻

2 hours ago, TMB said:

I rarely get excited about the young players coming through.  They’re often overhyped and rarely fulfil their potential with us.  I do think Middleton is the real deal tho.  He’s already shown that he can get goals and assists for the first team this season.  

Belter of a goal BTW.

Fantastic outlook

4 hours ago, Del said:

Gregg Wylde played 48 times for Rangers, scored 2 goals and assisted 13 over a 4 year spell.

Michael Francis played 38 times for Rangers, scored 3 goals and assisted 6 over a 3 year spell.

Glenn Middleton has played 28 times for Rangers, scored 5 goals and assisted 5 in his first season with the club.

Apart from the stats, how anyone can look at Middleton and compare him with those 2 is beyond me...there are obvious comparisions, they are white, play out wide and have dark hair but their style of play is nothing alike.

Wylde had pace and a decent delivery but he was very limited, MOH is even more limited, both relied purely on pace to beat players and were very predictable but for me Middleton is much better on the ball, can pass, beat players and is good with both feet.

Middleton is equally as limited as the 2 mentioned in your bottom paragraph