Credit Where it's Due

I know he's not everyone's cup of tea but Dave King has been very shrewd getting us close to a club on the up like Liverpool. I'm sure it must be beginning to dawn on the great unwashed that they have the booby prize starting work in a couple of weeks and that's just as we are starting to get things right :Fod:

1 minute ago, Boyd9her said:

Actually makes me sick that we are trying to live in the pocket of Liverpool, we are a bigger club 

probably the stupidest thing ive read today.

i cant stand liverpool, but to say that we are a bigger club is ridiculous.

Liverpool being on the up won’t get us where we need to go. For all the clamour to get Kent back, all we’d be doing is maintaining a squad that bottled our season the very first game after our title challenge became real. 

Presuming all the court cases with sd have been resolved now and in out favor with no severe penalties to come out with a statement like thatlive how the media don't push positive stories like this 

Edit not getting into an argument of king and rm over this😉

11 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Presuming all the court cases with sd have been resolved now and in out favor with no severe penalties to come out with a statement like thatlive how the media don't push positive stories like this 

Edit not getting into an argument of king and rm over this😉

I really just posted because it's time to go forward together :rangers:

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

There aren’t many clubs bigger than we are but Liverpool are one of the few who are.

Based on what ?

Sure they play in a league that is far superior and despite the financial gap thanks to SKY TV there has always been a gap in standard between our leagues.....granted the gulf was not as vast prior to SKY TV.

Liverpool are obviously a far better team thanks to where they are playing but I can't see how they are a bigger club.  I concede that they are now very well known world wide thanks again to massive TV exposure but who cares.

For their entire existence they have had a stadium that has been vastly smaller than ours......the reason for that is simple , the size of support. Only in the last few years have they expanded their stadium, like every other EPL club has been able to thanks yet again to TV.

I simply can't accept they are a bigger club than we are. Almost all the attendance records for Europe are held within Scotland and we hold a number of them despite playing in a weaker league , having inferior players and also playing god awful teams like Ross County, Thistle and so on.......that's the reason we are a bigger club. Finance or quality of squad does not determine that, expectation, loyalty and standards are what does that and we are right at the top.