Played Mansfield today...

graeme_4

We don’t tend to broadcast these matches under Gerrard. Was it under Caixinha that we broadcast a friendly in which Halliday was sent off? (Or am I thinking about Kranjcar?) All I remember was the entire forum being in a ferment about how shite we were about a week into pre-season! 😂

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

We don’t tend to broadcast these matches under Gerrard. Was it under Caixinha that we broadcast a friendly in which Halliday was sent off? (Or am I thinking about Kranjcar?) All I remember was the entire forum being in a ferment about how shite we were about a week into pre-season! 😂

Kranjcar, St Johnstone.

10 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Great to see Docherty on the score sheet. I've always had hope for him and seen glimpses in his first spell of a good midfielder.

He needs to make himself into more of a utility player if he wants to stay this season and get game time, because we have better in Midfield than him. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He needs to make himself into more of a utility player if he wants to stay this season and get game time, because we have better in Midfield than him. 

He needs to be the box to box scoring midfielder we lack, or compete with big Joe if that's what he is. I don't think he'll cut it being a utility player when we have better players in other midfield positions plus Halliday who the gaffer loves as that utility option.

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He needs to be the box to box scoring midfielder we lack, or compete with big Joe if that's what he is. I don't think he'll cut it being a utility player when we have better players in other midfield positions plus Halliday who the gaffer loves as that utility option.

Then he won’t be here,  don’t actually think Stevie is looking for a box to box Midfielder. Everyone has a job to do in their area of the midfield  

He has to find that niche for himself.