***The Official St Josephs v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First half was bad but St Joseph just defend very deep and we just try play through middle so much in first half. 

Second half much more better. We move the ball around the field and into spaces much more and play with more confidence especial after the first goal. Some very good goals also and is good result in end and can now give players that not play today and some players that need more game minutes a competitive game with not as much pressure.

10 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Were people watching a different Jones to me? continually held on to ball too long and ran down alleys yet some think he’s was decent? dugmeat.

I agree mate, it's a team game but he was a greedy fucker.

14 minutes ago, Sash tap said:

No idea what you're talking about.

In the post I quoted I put the bit I was referring to in bold. You claimed (paraphrasing) that the only reason we played better in the second half was because the players got a rollicking at half time. It wasn't.

6 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

In the post I quoted I put the bit I was referring to in bold. You claimed (paraphrasing) that the only reason we played better in the second half was because the players got a rollicking at half time. It wasn't.

So what was it then?

We were utterly horrendous first half, we get in at half time, and then we play fairly well in the second.

I'd imagine whatever was said to them at half time changed the course of the game. 

9 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

celtic losing and looking totally shite.  We are gonna do them this season. 

9 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Sarajevo beating the tarriers 😂😂😂

You two shouldn’t be mentioning their score here, especially if you shoot your wads too early.

The correct and proper time is next week if they go out.

Archived